Windows 10: I cannot find my documents after a Windows 10 update

Discus and support I cannot find my documents after a Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After a windows 10 update , I tried to sign in in my computer , and I could not do it . Always I received a message that I cannot sign in , please sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jeannettemartinez1, Jun 17, 2020.

1. I cannot find my documents after a Windows 10 update

After a windows 10 update , I tried to sign in in my computer , and I could not do it . Always I received a message that I cannot sign in , please sign out and try again, but again the same problem. If instead of select sign out , I select to close this information , then the system says : because you cannot sign in , windows has create a temporary profile, nothing will be saved. Then I checked my files , and all of them are gone

:)

jeannettemartinez1, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 17, 2020
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I cannot find my documents after a Windows 10 update

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

I cannot find my documents after a Windows 10 update

1. I cannot find my documents after a Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - cannot find documents

2. Windows 10 cannot find updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cannot find updates: Windows 10 cannot find updates Hi, I haven't been able to do any Windows updates for month. I really have no idea what the problem is. Especially since I have not changed the system in any way, removed relevant files, or installed programs that interfere with the system....
  3. Windows 10 cannot find updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 cannot find updates: Windows 10 cannot find updates Hi, I haven't been able to do any Windows updates for month. I really have no idea what the problem is. Especially since I have not changed the system in any way, removed relevant files, or installed programs that interfere with the system....
  4. Windows 10 cannot find updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows cannot find my pdf documents.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find my pdf documents.: Today: When I try to open the pdf document I get the following screen message: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\......... .pdf'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." Since I am merely trying to double left click on the archived document or view the...
  6. I cannot find any of my Word and Excel documents in Windows 10

I cannot find any of my Word and Excel documents in Windows 10: I recently noticed that all my Microsoft Office components are greyed out in the Start Menu. Now I cannot get the programs to open. If I go to Documents and search for the file it tells me it cannot find that file and maybe I've typed it in wrong, but I haven't. I have Office...
  7. Cannot find documents.

Cannot find documents.: I scanned several documents yesterday and cannot find them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-documents/4d6bc544-4613-4279-aa12-9ecaa4618747"
  8. Cannot find my account after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find my account after update: My computer updated a week ago and shut down while I was using it without waning. Since then I cannot log in to my account. I thought it was stuck in a boot loop but I have run all the fixes for that. I have run restore health and sfc and nothing comes up as wrong. When I try...
  9. cannot find "documents & settings" / "my documents" on old laptop hard drive

cannot find "documents & settings" / "my documents" on old laptop hard drive: My previous laptop stopped working, so I decided to get a new one and transfer data from old hard drive. I bought a compatible kepler usb lead for my WD hard drive. However, when opening file explorer, I cannot see any of my personal documents listed (documents & settings /...
  10. Search does not find my documents (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Support
    Search does not find my documents (Windows 10): I've a cloud drive linked to two computers. There's a document called "panoramio stats" on this cloud drive. When I press the windows button followed by "pano" the document is listed by the best matches. When I do the same on the other computer, then the document is not...