Windows 10: I cannot find my product key to activate my Windows 10 Pro. Where can I find it?

Discus and support I cannot find my product key to activate my Windows 10 Pro. Where can I find it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro ActivationWhen I restart my laptop, a pop will always say that my Windows 10 Pro license is expiring so I need to switch to Windows 11.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ma. Lourdes Catayas, Dec 5, 2022.

1. I cannot find my product key to activate my Windows 10 Pro. Where can I find it?

Windows 10 Pro ActivationWhen I restart my laptop, a pop will always say that my Windows 10 Pro license is expiring so I need to switch to Windows 11. But when I follow the steps, it always redirects me to the product key in which I don't know. Please, help me with this. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

:)

Ma. Lourdes Catayas, Dec 5, 2022
  2. tigger Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

So it will be fine installing 8.1 pro with a KMS key, then switch to my 8 pro key and it will activate ok?

Maybe a daft question but why can't you just install 8.1 pro with the 8 pro key, or is it different keys for 8 and 8.1? seems silly when 8.1 is a free update anyway.

tigger, Dec 5, 2022
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Dec 5, 2022
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

I cannot find my product key to activate my Windows 10 Pro. Where can I find it?

Windows 10 product keys and activation - and the KMS angle

Changing the product key to the generic Windows 10 product key will reset activation to the standard retail channel for activation. It might just activate (if there was a previous digital license for Windows 10 for that computer established with Microsoft). Once Windows 10 is back on the retail activation channel, then more than likely changing the product key to the Windows 8 product key using the same method may work.

NavyLCDR, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

I cannot find my product key to activate my Windows 10 Pro. Where can I find it?

1. I cannot find my product key to activate my Windows 10 Pro. Where can I find it? - Similar Threads - cannot find product

2. Where can i find my Windows 11 Pro Product Key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can i find my Windows 11 Pro Product Key?: Hello, I recently had to reinstall Windows 11, and the only version available online was Windows 11 Home. I originally purchased Windows 11 Pro from Walmart, and it came preinstalled on my device. Unfortunately, I no longer have the box, but I do have the old hard drive that...
  3. Where can i find my Windows 11 Pro Product Key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can i find my Windows 11 Pro Product Key?: Hello, I recently had to reinstall Windows 11, and the only version available online was Windows 11 Home. I originally purchased Windows 11 Pro from Walmart, and it came preinstalled on my device. Unfortunately, I no longer have the box, but I do have the old hard drive that...
  4. Where can I find my lost product key?

Where can I find my lost product key?: I recentIy upgraded my laptop to windows 11, but after sometime I downgraded to windows 10. When I tried to open my old PowerPoint presentation i needed to change my office product key but when I entered the product key it sayd "Sorry, this isn't a Microsoft Office product...
  5. Where can I find my lost product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I find my lost product key?: I recentIy upgraded my laptop to windows 11, but after sometime I downgraded to windows 10. When I tried to open my old PowerPoint presentation i needed to change my office product key but when I entered the product key it sayd "Sorry, this isn't a Microsoft Office product...
  6. Where can I find my lost product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I cannot find my product key to activate my Windows 10 Pro. Where can I find it?

I cannot find my product key to activate my Windows 10 Pro. Where can I find it?: Windows 10 Pro ActivationWhen I restart my laptop, a pop will always say that my Windows 10 Pro license is expiring so I need to switch to Windows 11. But when I follow the steps, it always redirects me to the product key in which I don't know. Please, help me with this. I...
  8. I cannot find my product key to activate my Windows 10 Pro. Where can I find it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot find my product key to activate my Windows 10 Pro. Where can I find it?: Windows 10 Pro ActivationWhen I restart my laptop, a pop will always say that my Windows 10 Pro license is expiring so I need to switch to Windows 11. But when I follow the steps, it always redirects me to the product key in which I don't know. Please, help me with this. I...
  9. where can i find my Microsoft Product Key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where can i find my Microsoft Product Key?: I bought a new computer...and misplaced my product key- where can i find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-microsoft-product-key/b2697e55-c05c-4b38-9388-8ffbc2999fdb"
  10. where can i find my product key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can i find my product key?: Hello, I'm a HP pc user. using windows 10. I want to personalize my background of my pc but i can't because i didn't activate my windows. to activate windows, it said that need 25 digits product key. where can i find that product key? Help me, thanks....