Windows 10: I cannot find my s.d.card

Discus and support I cannot find my s.d.card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Loaded a 32 gb card,but cannot locate it on my p.c. Surely it should show as soon as inserted,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by peterbiddulph, Sep 23, 2018.

1. I cannot find my s.d.card

Loaded a 32 gb card,but cannot locate it on my p.c. Surely it should show as soon as inserted,

:)

peterbiddulph, Sep 23, 2018

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Unable to view images in SD Card

Original title: 32gb SD Card

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10 and your steps in trying to solve the issue.

I suggest you to check the size of the SD drive and the size of the image in the SD drive. If there is any change in the size, the images might be hidden. So I suggest you to unhide the hidden files by following the steps below.

• Right click on the Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type/(copy and paste) the command below:
    attrib –h –r -s /s /d D:*.* (Replace the Last letter "D" by the drive letter as per the system

assigned for your flash drive)

3. Type Exit and press Enter.

Now open the SD card and check for the status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 23, 2018
  4. I cannot find my s.d.card

EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 2048 MB

Well that helps, but what will EVGA actually have listed 75-90 day from your date of purchase that is a true step-up? *Big Grin I cannot find my s.d.card :D

Casecutter, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

I cannot find my s.d.card

1. I cannot find my s.d.card - Similar Threads - cannot find card

2. I cannot access my D: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access my D: drive: So I'm trying to transfer some stuff over to my second drive so I have space on my main for things like games and apps I have downloaded, I basically did all that but then I just transferred everything back to the original drive because I couldn't open the second drive. I've...
  3. I cannot access my D: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot access my D: drive: So I'm trying to transfer some stuff over to my second drive so I have space on my main for things like games and apps I have downloaded, I basically did all that but then I just transferred everything back to the original drive because I couldn't open the second drive. I've...
  4. I cannot access my D: drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. D Drive cannot find

D Drive cannot find: Hi, The D drive of my laptop suddenly disappear. I am wondering how to fix it. It is shown as below in the device manager for the hard disk drive. Thanks. This device cannot start. Code 10 {Access Denied} A process has requested access to an object, but has not been granted...
  6. I Can’t Find My D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Can’t Find My D Drive: So i was using my computer and it running fine, then it gave me that huge frowny face and the screen said it ws scanning for problems and would restart automatically. When it started back up and i logged in, most of my shorcuts were inaccesible and i wasnt able to access my D...
  7. i cannot find my D: drive and E: drive in my laptop

i cannot find my D: drive and E: drive in my laptop: hello, I cannot locate my D:drive and E:drive in my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-my-d-drive-and-e-drive-in-my-laptop/ddb6f397-8e9d-4b9a-b874-670224ea836b
  8. I cannot find my graphics card in the device manager list

I cannot find my graphics card in the device manager list: I have been seeing a large opaque grid across my screen. It is 9 squares with a number from1 to 9 in each square. From my research, I should start by going to the graphics card. I cannot find the graphics card on my system....
  9. Built-in S/D reader is not reading memory card HP Envy

Built-in S/D reader is not reading memory card HP Envy: Hello, When I try to import photos, I continually get an error message saying that no photos were detected. Historically, I have been able to import photo and then my computer could no longer detect one of my two memory cards and now cannot detect either card. I took card...
  10. Cannot find SD Card reader driver

Cannot find SD Card reader driver: Hi, I went on to do a fresh re-install of Windows 10 on this laptop (ASUS X550ZE-XX026H). Everything is working well but I couldn't find the SD Card reader driver for my laptop. I don't know which one in this link: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Driver & Tools - is...