Windows 10: I cannot find out after hours of research and testing, why my computer keeps BSODing.

Discus and support I cannot find out after hours of research and testing, why my computer keeps BSODing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a computer I bought for 50$ from craigslist. I've had it for a little over 2 years now and it has ran for the most part okay. I had a few issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TimmyNiccum, Sep 9, 2018.

1. I cannot find out after hours of research and testing, why my computer keeps BSODing.

I have a computer I bought for 50$ from craigslist. I've had it for a little over 2 years now and it has ran for the most part okay. I had a few issues in the past with it BSODing for no reason but changing the hard drive seemed to work. Well I changed almost every part in it except for the motherboard, power supply, and one stick of ram. I started crashing again when I got my new AMD Athlon x4 87k FM2+ for my gigabyte dual bios motherboard. The stop codes are the same 3 ones, kernel security check failure, driver irql not less or equal, and unexpected store exception (With Kernel Security Check Failure being the most often and most random.) I will randomly get the kernel security error when downloading games or playing them. Sometimes it takes hours for it to blue screen other times it takes minutes. The Driver Irql is pretty rare and behaves in the same way as the kernel bsod but it just replaces it sometimes. The unexpected store exception stop code only happens occasionally on startup and only happens once or twice then doesn't do it again for ages. I'm pretty sure the motherboard is just bad and its not actually issues with my troubleshooting, buuuuuut I need someone else's input that is well versed in troubleshooting.

:)

TimmyNiccum, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 9, 2018
  3. JaySonVH Win User
    Laptop keeps BsoDing after upgrading to Windows 10 *Bad Pool Caller*

I upgraded my laptop to windows 10 yesterday, and ever since my laptop keeps BsoDing every half hour saying there was a bad pool caller. I don't know what to do. I've checked and seen online to install updates would fix the problem, however the windows updater
    refuses to find any updates.

What do I do?

JaySonVH, Sep 9, 2018
  4. CDdude55 Win User

I cannot find out after hours of research and testing, why my computer keeps BSODing.

Computer BSODing

Today i turned on my computer and it booted up fine, but the CPU fan stayed very loud at idle(it should only speed up when its at load.) and Firefox kept crashing. So i decided to just restart my computer, and once i did a BSOD popped up and with a ''Memory Management'' error.

Also keep in mind about a day ago i got another BSOD when i took my computer out of standby, but the BSOD error was ''System service exception''

It not a constant thing though, i can play games for hours and it doesn't BSOD.

CDdude55, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

I cannot find out after hours of research and testing, why my computer keeps BSODing.

1. I cannot find out after hours of research and testing, why my computer keeps BSODing. - Similar Threads - cannot find hours

2. Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.: I recently had a power surge that knocked out my PSU, and now my computer is BSODing. Whenever I try to use Driver Verifier, I it causes my PC to be unable to reboot. This is a link to my most recent minidump:...
  3. Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.: I recently had a power surge that knocked out my PSU, and now my computer is BSODing. Whenever I try to use Driver Verifier, I it causes my PC to be unable to reboot. This is a link to my most recent minidump:...
  4. My computer keeps getting BSoD and I cannot figure out why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps getting BSoD and I cannot figure out why.: Hello I keep getting the BSoD and when I check the events it says"Windows stopped workingThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffe6852f70408c, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8011853c8fa, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in:...
  5. My computer keeps getting BSoD and I cannot figure out why.

My computer keeps getting BSoD and I cannot figure out why.: Hello I keep getting the BSoD and when I check the events it says"Windows stopped workingThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffe6852f70408c, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8011853c8fa, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in:...
  6. Why do I keep getting locked out for two hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep getting locked out for two hours: Anytime i turn off my computer and try to log in the next day or so I get the wait 2 hours message after trying once to put in my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-keep-getting-locked-out-for-two-hours/c49b0b54-390d-4b1a-a6be-f61610761550
  7. Why do I keep getting locked out for two hours

Why do I keep getting locked out for two hours: Anytime i turn off my computer and try to log in the next day or so I get the wait 2 hours message after trying once to put in my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-keep-getting-locked-out-for-two-hours/c49b0b54-390d-4b1a-a6be-f61610761550
  8. Why do I keep getting locked out for two hours

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Microsoft Research Network Speed Test

Microsoft Research Network Speed Test: The Network Speed Test Supplied with windows 10 default apps seems not to be reporting my true network speed as various others products do. Where could we find out what server it is pinging and to be able change to a more local server. the results i get with this Speed Test...
  10. Help finding out why my computer keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Help finding out why my computer keeps restarting on its own: My Computer sometimes restarts randomly and I'm trying to figure out whats causing it. I've used event viewer to find the time of the restart but want further information to figure out why it happened. Is this possible? Thanks....