Windows 10: I cannot find scanning image on my PC

Discus and support I cannot find scanning image on my PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I scanning document, I see window during scanning, but, after finish, I can not find where my scan image went.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AsyaZH, Jan 19, 2021.

1. AsyaZH Win User

I cannot find scanning image on my PC

When I scanning document, I see window during scanning, but, after finish, I can not find where my scan image went.

:)

AsyaZH, Jan 19, 2021

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jan 19, 2021
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jan 19, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

emailing scanned images?

• Save the scanned images as jpg files
    • Compose an email, then click the Attach Button (looks like a paper clip)
    • Select the images and click OK
    • Wait for the images to be attached and click Send

DaveM121, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. I cannot find scanning image on my PC - Similar Threads - cannot find scanning

2. Cannot find scanned files or photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot find scanned files or photos: I have scanned in receipts and documents AND photos and now cannot find them. Normally when I scan an item I will see the file where I can then re-name it so I can find it and move it into the proper folder. I have been looking all over and cannot find anything that I've...
  3. Cannot find scanned files or photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find scanned files or photos: I have scanned in receipts and documents AND photos and now cannot find them. Normally when I scan an item I will see the file where I can then re-name it so I can find it and move it into the proper folder. I have been looking all over and cannot find anything that I've...
  4. Cannot find scanned files or photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows cannot find my system image

Windows cannot find my system image: Hello,I have a Surface Laptop 3 which is about 3-4 years old. It has recently refused to move beyond the black and white windows logo screen on switching on.I fouond a set of instructions which required my Serial No - typed this in and got a set of instructions for creating a...
  6. Windows cannot find my system image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find my system image: Hello,I have a Surface Laptop 3 which is about 3-4 years old. It has recently refused to move beyond the black and white windows logo screen on switching on.I fouond a set of instructions which required my Serial No - typed this in and got a set of instructions for creating a...
  7. Cannot find Virus from scan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find Virus from scan?: Hello, I've been having issues with a virus that's on my computer. A couple of days ago I must've downloaded something that windows anti-virus quarantined or deleted, but thinking it was just windows trying to remove the file I restored it only to see windows did need to...
  8. Cannot find Virus from scan?

Cannot find Virus from scan?: Hello, I've been having issues with a virus that's on my computer. A couple of days ago I must've downloaded something that windows anti-virus quarantined or deleted, but thinking it was just windows trying to remove the file I restored it only to see windows did need to...
  9. I cannot find Imaging Devices on my Windows 10 laptop

I cannot find Imaging Devices on my Windows 10 laptop: Hello, So I have an HP Pavilion Intel Core i5 10th gen touchscreen laptop with Windows software. I came across a problem with my camera as it won't turn on during my Zoom meeting, because apparently my computer cannot find a camera. So I went to Device Manager to look for...
  10. PC cannot find my printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC cannot find my printer: I’ve encountered this issue since the last Windows update. Currently, I receive an error code 0x00000002 when try to turn on my printer. The solution suggested at the forum like to "right click 'computer' to access print spool" doesn’t help because my PC cannot find ‘print...