Windows 10: I cannot find some of the programs I have registered

Discus and support I cannot find some of the programs I have registered in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I must have more than one account. I cannot find some of the programs I have registered. I recently had someone called Dr. Laptop install a new SSD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DeneIrvin, Mar 16, 2020.

1. DeneIrvin Win User

I cannot find some of the programs I have registered

I must have more than one account. I cannot find some of the programs I have registered. I recently had someone called Dr. Laptop install a new SSD because my HD had packed up. He put some unregistered version of Windows 10 on it and I cannot register it or personalise or update. I know also that I have a registered version of Outlook, among other apps, but cannot find that. Is it possible for MS to find any other accounts in my name?

:)

DeneIrvin, Mar 16, 2020

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 16, 2020
  4. I cannot find some of the programs I have registered

Cannot insta;; or uninstall programs it keeps saying a program already being installed!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to uninstall?

• What is the exact issue with Office XP Student?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the program is running on desktop background. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if it help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to go to the task manager and check if the program is running on Windows back ground. Follow the below steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task manager.
    • Locate for the program which you are trying to uninstall.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Try uninstalling the program.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to restart the computer and as soon as the computer boot up try uninstalling the programs.

If the above steps did not fix the issue try the below steps provided.

Step 3.

I suggest you to unregister and register the Windows installer and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

I cannot find some of the programs I have registered

1. I cannot find some of the programs I have registered - Similar Threads - cannot find programs

2. cannot install some programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot install some programs: i got a new windows 10 pc and i cannot install some programs, like opera gx worked, so did corel, blender and the drivers for my huion tablet, but minecraft and bluestacks dont work...
  3. I have a program on my PC which I cannot find. I cannot find it in Processes or file explorer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a program on my PC which I cannot find. I cannot find it in Processes or file explorer.: [ATTACH] I looked it up, and some say it is a cpuminer, and other say otherwise. However here, it does not have a publisher it seems. Should I be concerned? I actually am. How can I delete this thing which I cannot find? Even on control panel it is not there. Given all of...
  4. find out if I registered my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    find out if I registered my computer: Need to find out if I ever registered my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-out-if-i-registered-my-computer/10ae4959-d108-4e40-a81e-8bc1865007c8
  5. Windows cannot find program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find program: When opening certain games in xbox game pass I am given the error : Windows cannot find "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Team17DigitalLimited.WormsW.M.DWin10_1.9.352.0_x64_j5x4vj4y67jhc\WormsW.M.D.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again....
  6. I have a program that won't work because I can't register it -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a program that won't work because I can't register it -: I have a program called codewallet on my PC which is a personal encrypted database in which I have 15 years of data stored. I recently re-installed windows which I have done before and had no problems re-registering it. BUT now the company seems to have gone out of business!...
  7. Cannot register for Windows Insider Program

Cannot register for Windows Insider Program: I tried to register the windows insider program using my hotmail account at https://insider.windows.com/, but after I click the submit button, I receive this failure: [ATTACH]I also tried to log in my windows 10 using this account and register in control panel, still not...
  8. I have a problem with "Windows cannot find...

I have a problem with "Windows cannot find...: i'm having problem with that. It appears every time my laptop turn on. Then, my laptop just working normally. But this sign just bother me, i always wondering is there something that i don't know that could harm my laptop? I tried to following some steps i searched on...
  9. Windows cannot find a program I just installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find a program I just installed: I just installed the free version of IObit DriverBooster 6.2.00 (on Windows 10 Pro v1709). After the installation finished, I attempted to run the program and received an error message that reads: Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver...
  10. Windows cannot find a program I just installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows cannot find a program I just installed: I just installed the free version of IObit DriverBooster 6.2.00 (on Windows 10 Pro v1709). After the installation finished, I attempted to run the program and received an error message that reads: Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver...