Windows 10: I cannot find the clipboard in Settings Systems on my pc where is it?

Discus and support I cannot find the clipboard in Settings Systems on my pc where is it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; followed instructions searched setting but clipboard does not exist in the settings on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaryTurner, May 9, 2019.

1. I cannot find the clipboard in Settings Systems on my pc where is it?

followed instructions searched setting but clipboard does not exist in the settings on Windows 10

:)

MaryTurner, May 9, 2019

2. clipboard

Hello,

In Windows 10 build 17666 or later, clipboard is available.

Try these steps

1. Right click Start Button or press Windows + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to System > Clipboard.

3. Under Clipboard, toggle the Save multiple items option to On. This should enable clipboard history on the go.

4. Close Settings app.

You can now press Windows + V keys to view clipboard history.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], May 9, 2019
  3. No clipboard

Hi everyone,

My computer has no clipboard. I am unable to copy and paste into any application on my surface. Clipboard does not show in the list in Settings/System where it is supposed to live.

Any ideas on how to load it?

ElizabethMcConnell1, May 9, 2019
  4. Frank1000 Win User

I cannot find the clipboard in Settings Systems on my pc where is it?

Settings > System > Clipboard not appearing

Hi, I want to use clipboard history, but under Settings > System there is no Clipboard option available. Is it moved somewhere else ? When I search in "Find a setting" it doesn't find anything.

I cannot find the clipboard in Settings Systems on my pc where is it? [​IMG]

Frank1000, May 9, 2019
Thema:

I cannot find the clipboard in Settings Systems on my pc where is it?

1. I cannot find the clipboard in Settings Systems on my pc where is it? - Similar Threads - cannot find clipboard

2. where do i find my clipboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    where do i find my clipboard: where do I find my copied item that has been copy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-clipboard/8ef595dc-af05-43c6-9741-897144e118dd
  3. I can't find my clipboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find my clipboard: I tried to copy&paste something for school but I can only copy but not paste. I went to another forum and they said that I need to clear my clipboard, and I don't know what and where it is. help....
  4. Clipboard - Where to find it in Windows 10

Clipboard - Where to find it in Windows 10: We lost pictures as we were moving files from a SD card to the computer. 4 pictures from the beginning of the file and the last picture in the file transferred but the other 150 pictures have vanished. I have looked in all the places I have read to look including a...
  5. I can't find my clipboard in windows 10 and it is NOT on my systems page under settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't find my clipboard in windows 10 and it is NOT on my systems page under settings: Does anyone know how to find the clipboard? I'm specifically looking for snapshots from a PDF. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-clipboard-in-windows-10-and-it-is/d5e6f1cd-dadf-4d30-b464-6f753b70e784
  6. Settings > System > Clipboard not appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings > System > Clipboard not appearing: Hi, I want to use clipboard history, but under Settings > System there is no Clipboard option available. Is it moved somewhere else ? When I search in "Find a setting" it doesn't find anything. [img] 131208
  7. Where is my clipboard?

Where is my clipboard?: I cut a file with the intention of moving it to another file but I don't know where it went. It says clipboard but I don't know where that is. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-clipboard/0d05b1ab-e187-4b56-9406-eaa21897234c"
  8. Clipboard not showing in settings ---> system

in Windows 10 Support
    Clipboard not showing in settings ---> system: Hi, Windows 10 Pro, 1803, 17134.48 FYI - since the 1803 update my system runs great. Zero complaints until now. I was reading Brink's tutorial for pinning and unpinning items in the clipboard and when I tried to go to settings then system for the clipboard it wasn't there....
  9. where can i find the right drivers for my systems set up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where can i find the right drivers for my systems set up: I have a Toshiba L355 Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile cpu with a Mobile Intel (R) 4 Series chipset gpu running on windows 10 and I cannot find the drivers for my laptop anywhere on the net all I can find are the drivers for the same gpu with either an Intel Celeron or an Intel Core...
  10. Cannot find This PC and Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot find This PC and Settings: Hello. I cannot find "This PC" and "Settings" on my Windows 10 Laptop. How do I find them and Install them on my Laptop. Many Thanks. Terry Horton.*Smile 38168

Users found this page by searching for:

1. find clipboard windows 10

2. cant find clipboard in windows 10

3. where is the clipboard in pc

4. clipboard settings system settings,
  5. i dont see clipboard in setting,
  6. find clipboard on this computer,
  7. i am unable to find clipboard in this pc,
  8. dont see clipboard settings on windows,
  9. i dont have clipboard settings,
  10. dont have clipboard settings in windows 10,
  11. i cant find clipboard on windows 10,