Windows 10: i cannot find the frim ware on devise manager

Discus and support i cannot find the frim ware on devise manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hey i want to upgrade my laptop BIOS but i can't find system frimware on the devise manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbduallahKaram, Feb 24, 2021.

1. i cannot find the frim ware on devise manager

hey i want to upgrade my laptop BIOS but i can't find system frimware on the devise manager

:)

AbduallahKaram, Feb 24, 2021
  2. alex2471 Win User

Sound and Devise Manager

Since downloading Windows 10, I have no Devise Manager and sound. I have an Inspiron 580s. Can I reinstall windows 7? I like it better anywy.

alex2471, Feb 24, 2021
  3. other devises

Good morning my friends, I have a slight problem. everytime i try and download a good or something, i push install and a screen pops up asking to which devise do i wnt ion and shows a list of my devises except the one im on.... how do i change that?? thank
    you

michaelwoodard1, Feb 24, 2021
  4. i cannot find the frim ware on devise manager

Nokia N95 firm ware 20.0.0.5

I am using Nokiw N95 when i try to check the firmware with Pc Suite its saying mine is the latest version 11.00.But when i check the website it is showing it as 20.0.0.5.So in this case how can i update to new frim ware version. Otherwise please send me
    the link or where the update is available.

The N95 classic hits v20 firmware (SHOWING AS 20.0.0.5)

Thanks

Naga

dasariraja---01, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

i cannot find the frim ware on devise manager

1. i cannot find the frim ware on devise manager - Similar Threads - cannot find frim

2. cannot find carmera in device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot find carmera in device manager.: Trying to get the camera on my laptop to work. The computer just went out of warranty 2 days ago. Has **** Windows 11 been installed? Need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-carmera-in-device-manager/eb19a38a-3924-4c1b-b23b-37bd94358863
  3. cannot find carmera in device manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot find carmera in device manager.: Trying to get the camera on my laptop to work. The computer just went out of warranty 2 days ago. Has **** Windows 11 been installed? Need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-carmera-in-device-manager/eb19a38a-3924-4c1b-b23b-37bd94358863
  4. Slove boot manager failed and devise off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slove boot manager failed and devise off: I have a problem my laptop has been off and started writing like thisboot manager.I can't open my laptop. Please solve this problem immediately. it's urgent.....
  5. Slove boot manager failed and devise off

Slove boot manager failed and devise off: I have a problem my laptop has been off and started writing like thisboot manager.I can't open my laptop. Please solve this problem immediately. it's urgent.....
  6. Slove boot manager failed and devise off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. cannot find windows in the boot manager

cannot find windows in the boot manager: so, i'm currently using windows 8.1 UEFI dual booting with fedora linux, when i went to power off my computer, windows became missing from grub and the boot manager how do i fix this?...
  8. camera is missing on devise manager

camera is missing on devise manager: camera is not working and is missing on device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-missing-on-devise-manager/5af057fd-91fc-49a5-8760-dcd052fd9d65
  9. I cannot find ports in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot find ports in device manager: I need a port to connect my weaving loom software to my AVL loom. On this computer, Lenovo ideapad 320 windows 10 the device manager does not list ports. All coms on my portchecker show unavailable. please help. how do I find a port?...
  10. Errers under events in devise manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Errers under events in devise manager: I have messages in some devices, manager in individual devices under events display Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0416&SUBSYS_06501558&REV_06\3&11583659&0&10 requires further installation. HD-compliant consumer control device Device...