Windows 10: I cannot find the place where i can change my name on the lockscreen.

Discus and support I cannot find the place where i can change my name on the lockscreen. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I want to change the name on my lockscreen on windows 10, found it once, but could not change it because it wanted a password (there was no... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MarkHarris45, Mar 24, 2019.

1. I cannot find the place where i can change my name on the lockscreen.

I want to change the name on my lockscreen on windows 10, found it once, but could not change it because it wanted a password (there was no password--just bought this computer). Changed the password, but now I can't find where to change the name.

:)

MarkHarris45, Mar 24, 2019

2. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    name changes??

How about TPU_Moms_Rule.

Just a suggestion *Smile I cannot find the place where i can change my name on the lockscreen. :)

I agree with most people. Mod assisted name changes only.

Kreij, Mar 24, 2019
  4. I cannot find the place where i can change my name on the lockscreen.

change windows 10 pc name

We appreciate you getting back to us. To change the cmd name, we suggest that you follow this steps:

• Open a Command Prompt (Adimin) window: Win+X, A, Alt+Y
    • Then run the following command to change your computer name to Donner: WMIC ComputerSystem where Name=COMPUTER-NAME call Rename Name=NewName
    • Reboot your PC.
    • Try to run ipconfig / all command, you should find that the Host Name in Windows IP Configuration list has been changed to the new name.

Keep us posted with the result.

Marilou Ser, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

I cannot find the place where i can change my name on the lockscreen.

1. I cannot find the place where i can change my name on the lockscreen. - Similar Threads - cannot find place

2. Where can I find my certification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find my certification?: So I passed the az-204 a few months ago, and there used to be this tab "Certifications" in my MS learn profile. As you can see on the image attached, it is not there anymore. I can still verify that I passed for the exam by going to "Transcript", however, it does not show my...
  3. Where can I find my certification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find my certification?: So I passed the az-204 a few months ago, and there used to be this tab "Certifications" in my MS learn profile. As you can see on the image attached, it is not there anymore. I can still verify that I passed for the exam by going to "Transcript", however, it does not show my...
  4. Where I can find my winlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where I can find my winlocker: Please help me find winlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-find-my-winlocker/dfb510e6-3c3c-438d-b9cb-6ab4405c73c6
  5. Where I can find my winlocker

Where I can find my winlocker: Please help me find winlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-find-my-winlocker/dfb510e6-3c3c-438d-b9cb-6ab4405c73c6
  6. How can i change where i can download my apps setting, if it is not in the correct place...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i change where i can download my apps setting, if it is not in the correct place...: Change your app recommendation settings in Windows - Microsoft SupportThis link shows how to change the app recommendation setting but the option is not available in my settings. It simply does not show that one option on top...
  7. How can i change where i can download my apps setting, if it is not in the correct place...

How can i change where i can download my apps setting, if it is not in the correct place...: Change your app recommendation settings in Windows - Microsoft SupportThis link shows how to change the app recommendation setting but the option is not available in my settings. It simply does not show that one option on top...
  8. Where can I find my IM name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find my IM name: where can I find my IM name * Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: IM name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-im-name/243a485f-6aa3-453a-b605-cbfff15a86ec
  9. Where can I find my IM name

Where can I find my IM name: where can I find my IM name * Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: IM name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-im-name/243a485f-6aa3-453a-b605-cbfff15a86ec
  10. where can I find my pointer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can I find my pointer?: when I opened my LP, my pointer is no where to be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-pointer/fe789cea-b358-4f6f-bd83-ecdb13fc956b