Windows 10: I cannot find visual search on the search bar

Discus and support I cannot find visual search on the search bar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/kkzn5rhc9u261.png?width=831&format=png&auto=webp&s=3c8bd28e2da5fcdbbfa8e4b16bf85923484317ec submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/itsmemhassni, Dec 2, 2020.

1. I cannot find visual search on the search bar

/u/itsmemhassni, Dec 2, 2020
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Search Bar/Cortana

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family.

From the description, I understand that you are still receiving the pop up notifications, despite having disabled the search functionality in windows 10.

Steps to disable the Search Bar

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Select the "Search" option.
    • Select "Disable."
    However, if the above steps don't work out, perform the below suggested steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Open a CMD window started as Administrator.

Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

Run this command next: Sfc /scannow

Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

I cannot find visual search on the search bar

Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...visual-search/

Brink, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

I cannot find visual search on the search bar

1. I cannot find visual search on the search bar - Similar Threads - cannot find visual

2. Why is my visual search missing from the search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my visual search missing from the search bar?: This is my os informationI'm wondering why my search bar doesn't appear visual search anymore?That is supposed to be like this.Does anyone know how to bring it back to my windows, please? I really need your help, thank you in advance....
  3. Why is my visual search missing from the search bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my visual search missing from the search bar?: This is my os informationI'm wondering why my search bar doesn't appear visual search anymore?That is supposed to be like this.Does anyone know how to bring it back to my windows, please? I really need your help, thank you in advance....
  4. Why is my visual search missing from the search bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I cannot type in the search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot type in the search bar: Hi,This has happened to me a couple of times. I'll click on search in the taskbar and then click in the search bar and start typing, but the search bar does not respond to my keyboard. I effectively cannot do any searches. I have to reboot to get this to work again.Any ideas...
  6. I cannot type in the search bar

I cannot type in the search bar: Hi,This has happened to me a couple of times. I'll click on search in the taskbar and then click in the search bar and start typing, but the search bar does not respond to my keyboard. I effectively cannot do any searches. I have to reboot to get this to work again.Any ideas...
  7. Cannot type in search bar.

Cannot type in search bar.: The search bar appears, and I can click on it and also paste things, but I cannot type anything in it. Whatever I tried to do according to other posts, it only fixes it during the current session, and after a reboot, it is malfunctioning again. Please help....
  8. Weird Visual Bug With Search Bar

in Cortana
    Weird Visual Bug With Search Bar: Only occasionally will it appear. But when it does, I have to mouse over it to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-visual-bug-with-search-bar/cad477ce-1354-4b22-8100-94d15e9f2e49
  9. Visual search

in Cortana
    Visual search: Hello, My PC has the latest Windows version as far as I know see below When I click the search icon in the Task Bar, the button for Visual Search does not show. Can someone help; is there a way to "repair" teh search function ? Thank you in advance -------------Windows...
  10. Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search: Every day, we have questions. Search engines, apps, digital voice assistants, or phones are usually our go-to places to find answers. You may already know that you can use the search bar in Windows – found on your PC taskbar – to find things like an app, setting, or a file...