Windows 10: I cannot fix my computer

Discus and support I cannot fix my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My pc did not start correctly and I cannot reset my pc because there was a problem resetting my pc and i cannot see my account in command prompt to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JhayveeMiranda, Oct 23, 2020.

1. I cannot fix my computer

My pc did not start correctly and I cannot reset my pc because there was a problem resetting my pc and i cannot see my account in command prompt to fix my computer. Even if i restart it will go back to did not start correctly. How can I solve this problem?

:)

JhayveeMiranda, Oct 23, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 23, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Oct 23, 2020
  4. I cannot fix my computer

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

I cannot fix my computer partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

I cannot fix my computer

1. I cannot fix my computer - Similar Threads - cannot fix computer

2. Update broke computer and I cannot fix it,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update broke computer and I cannot fix it,: My computer updated to Windows 11 last night. Immediately all apps I had installed began to crash and wouldn't open. My wifi began to lag dramatically on each browser only on this device rendering it unusable. I tried uninstalling the update that had installed and then...
  3. Update broke computer and I cannot fix it,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update broke computer and I cannot fix it,: My computer updated to Windows 11 last night. Immediately all apps I had installed began to crash and wouldn't open. My wifi began to lag dramatically on each browser only on this device rendering it unusable. I tried uninstalling the update that had installed and then...
  4. Update broke computer and I cannot fix it,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I cannot logon to my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot logon to my computer.: I am using windows 11 on a lenovoI was trying to log in safe mode to find out why my wife's computer is not reading portable storage unit.I try to log in it says: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN When I click it,...
  6. I cannot logon to my computer.

I cannot logon to my computer.: I am using windows 11 on a lenovoI was trying to log in safe mode to find out why my wife's computer is not reading portable storage unit.I try to log in it says: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN When I click it,...
  7. Windows 11 broke gaming on my computer and I cannot fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 broke gaming on my computer and I cannot fix it: I updated to Windows 11 two weeks ago and I have been facing issues when playing games ever since. Problems were practically nonexistent before updating but I am suffering from:Input lag happens all the time.Extremely low frames per second. On games where I could see the FPS...
  8. Windows 11 broke gaming on my computer and I cannot fix it

Windows 11 broke gaming on my computer and I cannot fix it: I updated to Windows 11 two weeks ago and I have been facing issues when playing games ever since. Problems were practically nonexistent before updating but I am suffering from:Input lag happens all the time.Extremely low frames per second. On games where I could see the FPS...
  9. I cannot sign into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot sign into my computer: I tried to change my PIN as I wanted to change it and when I went to settings it told me my computer is not compatible with Windows Hello PIN even though it is what I use to sign in every time. I locked my computer and tried to change it and it kept telling me I cannot change...
  10. Automatic Repair cannot fix my computer (Help!)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair cannot fix my computer (Help!): Basically, a Steam game was not updating and said Disk Read error so I decided to optimise my disk using the windows function to do so. I did this a few times and stopped it while doing it after a few times. Then I shut down my computer and Automatic Repair says log file c...