Windows 10: I cannot for the life of me get a red wireless Xbox One controller detected in Windows 10...

Discus and support I cannot for the life of me get a red wireless Xbox One controller detected in Windows 10... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is the controller I have https://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-1708-Xbox-Wireless-Controller/dp/B07N19KRDR And this is the official USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KamikazeChief, Dec 3, 2019.

1. I cannot for the life of me get a red wireless Xbox One controller detected in Windows 10...

This is the controller I have

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-1708-Xbox-Wireless-Controller/dp/B07N19KRDR

And this is the official USB controller I just bought

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/x...91dqrb97l130/1v59?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

I fully expected this combination to work straight out the box. No matter what I do I cannot get the controller to be recognised. The USB stick is showing up in Device manager and Windows reports it as working properly.

Can somebody please explain to me whet the hell is going on.

submitted by /u/KamikazeChief
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KamikazeChief, Dec 3, 2019

2. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why the Xbox receiver cannot detect your Xbox 360 controller. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this link below:

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

We also suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to calibrate your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

Kindly update us with results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 3, 2019
  4. I cannot for the life of me get a red wireless Xbox One controller detected in Windows 10...

Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

I cannot for the life of me get a red wireless Xbox One controller detected in Windows 10...

1. I cannot for the life of me get a red wireless Xbox One controller detected in Windows 10... - Similar Threads - cannot life red

2. Xbox one wired controller not detected on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox one wired controller not detected on windows 10: Hello,This question will be similar to one answered before, however, the 'answer' in that question did not work for me.I understand that Xbox one controllers are supposed to be plug-and-play devices. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button to turn it...
  3. Xbox one wired controller not detected on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one wired controller not detected on windows 10: Hello,This question will be similar to one answered before, however, the 'answer' in that question did not work for me.I understand that Xbox one controllers are supposed to be plug-and-play devices. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button to turn it...
  4. Xbox one wired controller not detected on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox one wireless controller cannot connect to PC Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one wireless controller cannot connect to PC Windows 10: For the past few months i have been using my xbox controller wirelessly for games on my pc however today when i tried to connect it it wouldnt connect so i tried to just disconnect it then reconnect it but that did not work because it asked for a pin....
  6. Xbox one wireless controller cannot connect to PC Windows 10

Xbox one wireless controller cannot connect to PC Windows 10: For the past few months i have been using my xbox controller wirelessly for games on my pc however today when i tried to connect it it wouldnt connect so i tried to just disconnect it then reconnect it but that did not work because it asked for a pin....
  7. XBOX One X Pulse red controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One X Pulse red controller: Hi, I have bought Xbox Wireless Controller, Red Pulse, but on Windows 10 Pro, not working correctly with Bluetooth.In Game Controllers, the device is listed as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch"I have already update firmware via Xbox Accessories app and my system is...
  8. XBOX One X Pulse red controller

XBOX One X Pulse red controller: Hi, I have bought Xbox Wireless Controller, Red Pulse, but on Windows 10 Pro, not working correctly with Bluetooth.In Game Controllers, the device is listed as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch"I have already update firmware via Xbox Accessories app and my system is...
  9. Cannot get windows 10 to recognize xbox one controller

Cannot get windows 10 to recognize xbox one controller: I've tried different USB ports both 3.0 and 2.0, gone to every forum imaginable. Nothing works. Even tried the suggestions made by you guys in this post:...
  10. Xbox one controller and wireless adapter

Xbox one controller and wireless adapter: Guys, i really need help. I am using windows 10. My Xbox One cotroller was connected to my PC with Xbox Wireless adapter. But from this morning i cant connect my controller with my PC. I tried all solutions i could find on internet and yt but nothing. Reinstalling device,...