Windows 10: I cannot format microSD card using Windows 10

Discus and support I cannot format microSD card using Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have to format microSD card but it turns out a problem. When I try to format it, I receive a message that the device is fully formatted. However when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristopherAvila, Jan 7, 2019.

1. I cannot format microSD card using Windows 10

I have to format microSD card but it turns out a problem. When I try to format it, I receive a message that the device is fully formatted. However when I insert the card into the device, it informs me that there are some files on the card. When I used Windows 7 to format the card, I didn’t have any problems. But now I cannot change anything. Please provide me with some solution with can solve the problem permanently.

:)

ChristopherAvila, Jan 7, 2019
  2. jk22 Win User

MicroSD Card drive cant open and cant format

Hey guys,

I have ADATA MicroSD Card 64GB and it was working fine yesterday and I decided to format it. It does format good but I run quick format again and than its showing me the error below.

I cannot format microSD card using Windows 10 [​IMG]

Regards.

jk22, Jan 7, 2019
  3. jk22 Win User

Its not showing secure erase option.

Furthermore, I have one more 4GB card and its in RAW format right now. I tried to format and I got this error.

jk22, Jan 7, 2019
  4. jk22 Win User

I cannot format microSD card using Windows 10

Error:

jk22, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

I cannot format microSD card using Windows 10

1. I cannot format microSD card using Windows 10 - Similar Threads - cannot format microSD

2. Format microSD card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Format microSD card: I tried to format a SanDisk microSD 64 GB card using File explorer without success.The card name could not be changed.The card could not be formatted regardless quick or full.All folders and files could be deleted except some files in 2 folders. However, about two dozen files...
  3. Format microSD card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Format microSD card: I tried to format a SanDisk microSD 64 GB card using File explorer without success.The card name could not be changed.The card could not be formatted regardless quick or full.All folders and files could be deleted except some files in 2 folders. However, about two dozen files...
  4. how to format a MicroSD card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to format a MicroSD card?: I bought a MicroSD card for my doorbell camera and the unit says the disc needs to be formatted. I knew how to do this 20 years ago, but not anymore :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-format-a-microsd-card/eea89181-bc42-4033-9b5e-bf45de1d459b
  5. how to format a MicroSD card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to format a MicroSD card?: I bought a MicroSD card for my doorbell camera and the unit says the disc needs to be formatted. I knew how to do this 20 years ago, but not anymore :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-format-a-microsd-card/eea89181-bc42-4033-9b5e-bf45de1d459b
  6. how to format a MicroSD card?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Safe to use chkdsk on MicroSD card?

Safe to use chkdsk on MicroSD card?: Hi! While making a complete "from scratch" backup of my expensive 400 GB Micro SD card, I just received an error for two files: --------------------------- Synchredible: synchredible.exe - Corrupt File --------------------------- The file or directory [full file path here]...
  8. Cannot write to microSD card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot write to microSD card: I needed to spin up a new instance of Raspbian so I ran up balenaEtcher and tried to burn to a brand new Sandisk 16GB card using a Sandisk ImageMate PRO. The operation failed. Grabbed another (not new) microSD which I confirmed was working and tried again with that one....
  9. MicroSd Card - cannot format but can read

MicroSd Card - cannot format but can read: Strangest thing I have 128gb MicroSD card. Ive tried formatting in Windows 10, Disk Mgmt, Diskpart, AOMEI, EaseUS, SD Formatter, Android, old camera, Roku - no matter what I do it does not format It is currently exFat, I can still view the files. I have tried multiple...
  10. Formatting MicroSD cards permanently problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Formatting MicroSD cards permanently problem: I have problem formatting my Micro SD cards Using Windows 10 , every time I attempt to format it says the device is fully formatted , then when I use the card into the device , it says there are still files on your Card. I simply can Use the format bottom and will fully...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot format sd card windows 10

2. cant format micro sd card windows 10

3. windows 10 cannot format sd card

4. can not format sd card on windows tqblet,
  5. cant format micro sd windows 10