Windows 10: I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter

Discus and support I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I wonder if you can help me as i have exhausted all measures. I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter since my account was compromised.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tbeloyal, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Tbeloyal Win User

I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter

Hello, I wonder if you can help me as i have exhausted all measures.

I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter since my account was compromised. Because the code to reset my password has been sent to my last email account which i cannot get access too., they wont help*cry Do you have direct contact with them or?

:)

Tbeloyal, Nov 29, 2018

2. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Twitter Notifications

No worries, Russ. To get Twitter notifications on your device, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall your Twitter application.
    • Open your Twitter from a computer and go to your settings.
    • Choose apps and remove access from Twitter for your Windows Phone.
    • Reinstall Twitter on your phone and grant it permission to connect to your account.
    You should receive Twitter notifications after a day or two.

Keep us posted.

Billy Med, Nov 29, 2018
  4. I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter

Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter

1. I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter - Similar Threads - cannot direct conversation

2. I cannot save directly into a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot save directly into a folder: The problem that I am facing, is that I cannot save directly into a folder from an application. Whether that may be Microsoft Word, my printer scanning utility or other applications. However, I can save the file to my desktop, documents, downloads, etc. and then copy and...
  3. I cannot save directly into a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot save directly into a folder: The problem that I am facing, is that I cannot save directly into a folder from an application. Whether that may be Microsoft Word, my printer scanning utility or other applications. However, I can save the file to my desktop, documents, downloads, etc. and then copy and...
  4. I cannot save directly into a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to Send Direct Message in Twitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Send Direct Message in Twitter: Alright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-direct-message-in-twitter/6b3c2f6e-7f21-4bd6-ade3-73c5e0a81be4
  6. Unable to Send Direct Message in Twitter

Unable to Send Direct Message in Twitter: Alright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-direct-message-in-twitter/6b3c2f6e-7f21-4bd6-ade3-73c5e0a81be4
  7. Twitter releases new conversation settings for iOS, Android, and web

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter releases new conversation settings for iOS, Android, and web: Since your Tweet = your space, we've been testing new settings to give people more control over the conversations they start. Sometimes people are more comfortable talking about what's happening when they can choose who can reply. We’ve seen people use these...
  8. Twitter testing new conversation settings to let you restrict replies

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter testing new conversation settings to let you restrict replies: Twitter is where you go to see and talk about what’s happening. But sometimes, unwanted replies make it hard to have meaningful conversations. (Ahem, reply guys.) Since last year, we’ve been working to give people more control over their conversations...
  9. Twitter

Twitter: If you have a Twitter Account you may want to change your Password. It may have been compromised. Twitter Support (@TwitterSupport) | Twitter [img] 109300
  10. Edge and Twitter - cannot share

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and Twitter - cannot share: Hi, any ideas on why the Share feature within Edge doesn't let me choose the Twitter App ? Is this App not supporting that feature ? Any ideas ? 11370