Windows 10: I cannot get any sound from emails

Discus and support I cannot get any sound from emails in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot get any sound from emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound/186d34c1-bc5e-4704-a1c9-ce6f4be2aeb7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KJohnHughes, Oct 9, 2019 at 12:22 AM.

1. I cannot get any sound from emails

I cannot get any sound from emails

:)

2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I cannot get any sound from emails :p

3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

4. I cannot get any sound from emails

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Thema:

I cannot get any sound from emails

1. I cannot get any sound from emails - Similar Threads - cannot sound emails

2. I cannot purchase any apps from the Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot purchase any apps from the Store: The October update cured some problems but not this one. For weeks I have not been able to purchase any (paid) apps from the Store., either pay at download of in app purchases. I get 'something went wrong' and similar unhelpful responses. I have reset the Store and revised my...
  3. Windows will not detect sound from any microphone that I plug in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows will not detect sound from any microphone that I plug in.: About two weeks ago my mic stopped working on my computer. I have tried it and other microphones with multiple devices and they work fine on them but not with my computer. Any time I plug a mic in, windows detects no sound input from it in the audio device settings. The sole...
  4. I cannot get my email on my computer.

in Cortana
    I cannot get my email on my computer.: I have had my computer up dated, now I cannot access my e mail. HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-email-on-my-computer/0d4fad01-2b74-4f43-a343-f9090262a754"
  5. I cannot get any sound on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot get any sound on my windows 10: I cannot get sound on my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-any-sound-on-my-windows-10/8155684b-f845-4ab9-b6a0-9ed76f317653
  6. Cannot get out of word until I close Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot get out of word until I close Email: I can't get out of my Word due to prompt saying I have to close Email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-out-of-word-until-i-close-email/c411bcd6-e77c-4dd4-b36f-f63b5f934a2c
  7. Cannot see any emails in my inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot see any emails in my inbox: I have a new laptop which has Windows 10 installed. Have set my email up as instructed throught the setup process but cannot see any emails in my inbox. Please advise what may be wrong and how to rectify it ASAP. Many thanks...
  8. Cannot send smtp emails from any program (error 0x8009030f)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot send smtp emails from any program (error 0x8009030f): Hello, I have a problems sending emails; in short, while I can receive emails I cannot send them from any email account that I own. I have tried various gmail accounts, 2 uni accounts (one of which is managed by google), and a windows live account and only the live account...
  9. I cannot record the guitar sound because it gets muffled

I cannot record the guitar sound because it gets muffled: I face this problem when trying to use a USB device such as a microphone or a webcam to record the sound of my guitar. The sound is getting muffled in this case but if I start recording my voice, everything is perfectly well. I use blue sowball ice microphone and logitech...
  10. Cannot get sound from this online webcam

Cannot get sound from this online webcam: I can't decide what category to post this in, so am plonking it here. A small group of us are monitoring webcams focused on barn owls in a Cornish barn. Nestbox with audio = The Barn Owl Trust Nestcam | WildLife TV (Barn = The Barn Owl Trust Barncam | WildLife TV...