Windows 10: I cannot get back to my original account.

Discus and support I cannot get back to my original account. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I created an account to accept a Google Meet invitation and now I cannot get back to my original account on my laptop. I’ve read the threads about this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Caitoindy, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Caitoindy Win User

I cannot get back to my original account.

I created an account to accept a Google Meet invitation and now I cannot get back to my original account on my laptop. I’ve read the threads about this same issue and nothing has worked. How do I get back to my original account?

:)

Caitoindy, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 13, 2020
  4. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

1. I cannot get back to my original account. - Similar Threads - cannot original account

2. How can I get back to my original user account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get back to my original user account.: I downloaded a program called “Account Profile Fixer” and I ran it only to struggle getting my original account settings back. My wallpapers are gone and my files are only seen and located in the c: folder. I have not lost anything but want to get back to my original user...
  3. How can I get back to my original user account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get back to my original user account.: I downloaded a program called “Account Profile Fixer” and I ran it only to struggle getting my original account settings back. My wallpapers are gone and my files are only seen and located in the c: folder. I have not lost anything but want to get back to my original user...
  4. I need to get my original profile back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to get my original profile back: Split from this thread. I need to get my original profile back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-my-original-profile-back/4f88514b-72ae-4a37-8ce4-6704a2a48a5b
  5. I need to get my original profile back

I need to get my original profile back: Split from this thread. I need to get my original profile back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-my-original-profile-back/4f88514b-72ae-4a37-8ce4-6704a2a48a5b
  6. How do I get back to my original account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back to my original account?: I updated my computer to windows 11 one day, and got back onto my computer as usual and it signed me into a random account. It was a temp account and it took a really long time to sign in. After I got into my computer i had a few things that i had previously downloaded still...
  7. How do I get back to my original account?

How do I get back to my original account?: I updated my computer to windows 11 one day, and got back onto my computer as usual and it signed me into a random account. It was a temp account and it took a really long time to sign in. After I got into my computer i had a few things that i had previously downloaded still...
  8. Original account hijacked, can't get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original account hijacked, can't get it back: My original microsoft account dating back to 2009 was hijacked via a virus on my computer that it was signed in on. The account originally had an alias assigned to it via a russian email provider "rambler" and so I couldn't log in due to needing an approval request sent to...
  9. Original account hijacked, can't get it back

Original account hijacked, can't get it back: My original microsoft account dating back to 2009 was hijacked via a virus on my computer that it was signed in on. The account originally had an alias assigned to it via a russian email provider "rambler" and so I couldn't log in due to needing an approval request sent to...
  10. Cannot get my local account back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot get my local account back: Hi, I have an issue on trying to sign in on my local account, it started when I made it an administrator at one point and then I went and accidentally disable some access to it and I can no longer log in to my account, I can log on to the Administrator account but I can't...