Windows 10: I cannot get connected to the internet

Discus and support I cannot get connected to the internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For 2 days, when I attempt to sign in, a screen pops up that says, "No dial-up locations found. Cloick NEW to create a new location." I have wifi and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TerriMainwaring, Dec 16, 2018.

1. I cannot get connected to the internet

For 2 days, when I attempt to sign in, a screen pops up that says, "No dial-up locations found. Cloick NEW to create a new location." I have wifi and my computer says that I am connected. What should I do? I have tried tech support and that is a waste of time.

:)

TerriMainwaring, Dec 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

I cannot get connected to the internet

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

I cannot get connected to the internet

1. I cannot get connected to the internet - Similar Threads - cannot connected internet

2. I cannot get my computer to find internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get my computer to find internet connection: I have tried restarting my computer. I cannot switch the airplane mode on and off. The switch is not working. It seems like the computer is in airplane mode but it says it is t....
  3. I cannot get my computer to find internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get my computer to find internet connection: I have tried restarting my computer. I cannot switch the airplane mode on and off. The switch is not working. It seems like the computer is in airplane mode but it says it is t....
  4. I cannot get my computer to find internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I cannot get my printer connected to internet after changing internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get my printer connected to internet after changing internet: I switched internet carrier and not my printer will not connect to internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-printer-connected-to-internet/53b367a2-7303-4d2f-b143-115f5da2e822
  6. I cannot get my printer connected to internet after changing internet

I cannot get my printer connected to internet after changing internet: I switched internet carrier and not my printer will not connect to internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-printer-connected-to-internet/53b367a2-7303-4d2f-b143-115f5da2e822
  7. My Wi-Fi is connected but I cannot get on the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi is connected but I cannot get on the internet: I have Wi-Fi connection to my desktop it's Dell desktop with Windows XP Media center and I'm trying to get on the internet my Wi-Fi is connected but I can't get to the internet...
  8. My Wi-Fi is connected but I cannot get on the internet

My Wi-Fi is connected but I cannot get on the internet: I have Wi-Fi connection to my desktop it's Dell desktop with Windows XP Media center and I'm trying to get on the internet my Wi-Fi is connected but I can't get to the internet...
  9. Cannot connect to the internet

Cannot connect to the internet: My laptop will not connect to my internet. Ive went into the network and internet settings but it only lets me go into airplane mode and when Itried troubleshooting it said nothing was wrong....
  10. I cannot connect to the internet

I cannot connect to the internet: I cannot connect to the internet with my PC with windows 10. neither for Wi-Fi nor wired, I was checking and my brother's PC is something different than mine, in the if you have a network icon as a monitor and when we disconnect it from the Internet the same icon appears but...