Windows 10: I cannot get control of my pc PLZ HELP SOS

Discus and support I cannot get control of my pc PLZ HELP SOS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tethered my computer to a phone and did not know what I was doing. In doing so although I am the only user I am unable to access the C: drive and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by funguy420, Sep 29, 2018.

1. funguy420 Win User

I cannot get control of my pc PLZ HELP SOS

I tethered my computer to a phone and did not know what I was doing. In doing so although I am the only user I am unable to access the C: drive and I am not considered an admin in order to format (reset) win 10. Ive contacted microsoft and was given the site to download windows 10 creation tool app. on an empty USB. when I run it from USB it still denies. Im lost dont know what to do.

:)

funguy420, Sep 29, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Hello. PC Problem plz Help!

Hello Hronis,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue

• Is this issue occurs only when playing games or with all the other applications?
    This issue may occur due to presence of unused files in Windows or due to software conflicts.

I would suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.

b. Click "View all" and then click "System Maintenance".

c. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

If still this issue persists follow the below method

Method 2:

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if helps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Need HELP with XBOX controller for PC

I tried everything... I really need a step by step... I'm not familiar with tinkering with controllers and gamepads...

jonathan1107, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Haz197 Win User

GPU2 Help Plz

Hi,

1st off, if this is in the wrong place, plz will a mod move it, thnx .. *Smile I cannot get control of my pc PLZ HELP SOS :)

Has anyone managed to get GPU2 working on a g92 gts? plz help me !! it is saying working 250/25000 but is using 1 core @ 100% and my gpu fan isn't spinning up and i know it does, even the slightest workload and its 80c easy.

Has anyone got the time to take me thru it 1 step at a time plz ??

Or a good guide ??

I have 177.35 installed (modded inf) and i had to skip a few files on install, said it couldn't locate them but rebooted fine and nvcntrlpnl is saying 177.35 *Frown I cannot get control of my pc PLZ HELP SOS :(

srry, folding noob, but if it can help cure cancer, .... i'm in !

Haz197, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

1. I cannot get control of my pc PLZ HELP SOS - Similar Threads - cannot control PLZ

2. Help sos signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help sos signing in: I have a dell xps 13 plus windows 11.This week, I disabled a few things following a video and now when i tried signing in with i tried restarting my computer but when i try to log in, the screen says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin...
  3. Help sos signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help sos signing in: I have a dell xps 13 plus windows 11.This week, I disabled a few things following a video and now when i tried signing in with i tried restarting my computer but when i try to log in, the screen says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin...
  4. My PC Completely Freezes I need help PLZ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC Completely Freezes I need help PLZ: Ok so, i'm making this twice again because i really need help. My PC kept freezing while i was idling like 1 - 2 times a day. Cursor won't move, Date and Time would froze, CTRL + ALT + DELETE wouldn't work. I really need help. I downloaded fresh Windows and i started getting...
  5. Control Panel Keeps Crashing ... plz Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Control Panel Keeps Crashing ... plz Help: I don't know what happened but my control panel keeps crashing , I tried almost everything but nothing happened ... please help submitted by /u/Amirreza9731 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzzitz/control_panel_keeps_crashing_plz_help/
  6. Corrupted Textures on my pc plz help

Corrupted Textures on my pc plz help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SuperFast145 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i72zbd/corrupted_textures_on_my_pc_plz_help/
  7. SOS-I can not get into my Ymail on my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SOS-I can not get into my Ymail on my PC: Hi, I can not get into my ymail email account on my PC SOS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sos-i-can-not-get-into-my-ymail-on-my-pc/3c49d598-bba7-42ce-9cc9-e4986299b827
  8. SOS pls help :(

SOS pls help :(: hello ladies n gentlemen, im experiencing a very frustrating “bug” with my pc and am in need of a hand as of late, when opening my fortnite game i am experiencing a screen freeze once i reach the main menu although the game itself is still running, i have the ability to...
  9. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...
  10. Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution: Hello, I have this error every time that I tried to turn on my PC *cry*cry*cry No option to enter in safe mode What I should do? Update: My Secondary OS is working fine, but maybe because I am in panic I change something, because I remember the 0 master was the Toshiba...