Windows 10: I cannot get into Windows 10.

Discus and support I cannot get into Windows 10. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was having wifi issues when I started playing World War Z (my wifi card is pretty trashy), so I decided to restart my pc. After going through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bigQR, Mar 28, 2020.

1. /u/bigQR Win User

I cannot get into Windows 10.

I was having wifi issues when I started playing World War Z (my wifi card is pretty trashy), so I decided to restart my pc. After going through the bios sequence, I only get a blue screen of death. Normally, I would just troubleshoot, use the rebooter, or try "sfc /scannow" & "dism /Online ..." but those commands are both now restricted for some reason. I cannot get past the blue screen at all. I was willing to go as far as just resetting my pc, but even if I delete all my files, it will not let me. The only thing I can do is go between the bios and blue screen options.

If it helps, I get the error "critical process died". I don't know if a wifi card can cause this, considering this is the only issue I've been previously having. I also use an unactivated version of windows, just by hitting "I don't have a product key" when installing it.

I'm saying thank you in advance for anyone that tries to help me.

submitted by /u/bigQR
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bigQR, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

1. I cannot get into Windows 10. - Similar Threads - cannot

2. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  3. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  4. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  5. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  6. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure: A bit of conflict between a windows 10 upgrading to windows 11 update failure discovered while attempting to install McAfee Scanning Tool. Windows error: This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11....
  8. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure: A bit of conflict between a windows 10 upgrading to windows 11 update failure discovered while attempting to install McAfee Scanning Tool. Windows error: This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11....
  9. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...