Windows 10: I cannot get microsoft games (ie ) solitaire to connect to the internet.

Discus and support I cannot get microsoft games (ie ) solitaire to connect to the internet. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I get micro soft solitaire collection to connect with the internet?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ThomasWahl1, Mar 21, 2019.

1. I cannot get microsoft games (ie ) solitaire to connect to the internet.

How can I get micro soft solitaire collection to connect with the internet?

:)

ThomasWahl1, Mar 21, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.

For the last one week I could not open Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Whenever I open the application, it says "There is problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. FAQ at FAQ Archive - Microsoft Casual Games and refer to error code 101_107_1, When I tried to open Store application also, the message comes stating that "you are not connected to Internet". However my internet connection is OK, and is working nicely.

Satyanarayana G, Mar 21, 2019
  3. hellepige Win User
    MIcrosoft solitaire games

I cannot get microsoft games (ie ) solitaire to connect to the internet. 9f9c5b46-a3fe-44d5-9701-2022ca8289b9.png
    Hi

For some days I havent been able to play microsoft games such as solitaire, mahjong, sudoku or taptiles.

I get an error connecting but I am connected to the internet and it is working. in solitaire I get the error messsage above I hav tried all the mentioned steps.

And I have tried from different pc's

Do you have any other suggestions ?

hellepige, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

I cannot get microsoft games (ie ) solitaire to connect to the internet.

Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

I cannot get microsoft games (ie ) solitaire to connect to the internet.

1. I cannot get microsoft games (ie ) solitaire to connect to the internet. - Similar Threads - cannot microsoft games

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not connecting to Internet

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not connecting to Internet: [ATTACH]Many among us are big fans of Microsoft Solitare on Windows. It has undergone many changes and the game is still popular. Some are reporting that Microsoft Solitaire Collection is not connecting to the internet. This issue is a hindrance to playing the game. In this...
  3. No Internet connection in Microsoft Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet connection in Microsoft Solitaire collection: I have no internet connection in Microsoft solitaire collection. Is this an ongoing issue? * Moved from Education * Original title: internet conection...
  4. SOLITAIRE Cannot get it to play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLITAIRE Cannot get it to play: How do I get SOLITAIRE to play again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-cannot-get-it-to-play/13fc3a74-daf7-44ce-8df8-230af9606766
  5. Getting games while playing Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting games while playing Microsoft Solitaire: when i click on to play microsoft solitaire these stupid games keep popping up. so mit takes a while to ply solitaire what do i do ***Modified title from: how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up***...
  6. I cannot connect to the internet

I cannot connect to the internet: I cannot connect to the internet with my PC with windows 10. neither for Wi-Fi nor wired, I was checking and my brother's PC is something different than mine, in the if you have a network icon as a monitor and when we disconnect it from the Internet the same icon appears but...
  7. Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection": I receive a message when starting the Solitaire Collection that I am not connected to the internet. But I am able to browse any website and LAN settings inform that I am connected. I tried the Internet Connections Troubleshooter, reset the Microsoft store, reinstalled the...
  8. I cannot get connected to the internet

I cannot get connected to the internet: For 2 days, when I attempt to sign in, a screen pops up that says, "No dial-up locations found. Cloick NEW to create a new location." I have wifi and my computer says that I am connected. What should I do? I have tried tech support and that is a waste of time....
  9. micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection: What's the problem w/ micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-solitaire-collection-and-internet/3903fbae-b7f1-4c88-82e5-9e92e7b2d223
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.: For the last one week I could not open Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Whenever I open the application, it says "There is problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. FAQ at FAQ Archive - Microsoft Casual Games and refer to error code 101_107_1, When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why microsoft solitaire cannot connect to internet