Windows 10: I cannot get my cam to open in face book

Discus and support I cannot get my cam to open in face book in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am unable to open my cam in facebook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LorraineBridgeman1, Feb 1, 2020.

1. I cannot get my cam to open in face book

I am unable to open my cam in facebook

:)

LorraineBridgeman1, Feb 1, 2020

2. can t face book or my page

just me on face book

arthurruha, Feb 1, 2020
  3. can t face book or my page

still not get though it or my page

arthurruha, Feb 1, 2020
  4. I cannot get my cam to open in face book

Web cam on Skype

Hi Martha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Have you updated the drivers for the web cam?

Does this issue occur only on Skype?

I suggest you to install the attest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

To install the driver updates follow the below steps.

• Open run command window( Windows key + R) and type devmgmt.msc

• Right click on driver and select update driver software.

• If the driver updates are not available install it from manufacture website.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

I cannot get my cam to open in face book

1. I cannot get my cam to open in face book - Similar Threads - cannot cam open

2. Face Book download to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Face Book download to desktop: I wanted to download the FaceBook app on my desktop but it doesn't want to open. It requested to do an update of the Microsoft Edge and this was done. But still, it isn't working. Can someone assist me with this?...
  3. Face Book download to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Face Book download to desktop: I wanted to download the FaceBook app on my desktop but it doesn't want to open. It requested to do an update of the Microsoft Edge and this was done. But still, it isn't working. Can someone assist me with this?...
  4. I have lost my game on face book It is [Taonga on Face book]. Can you get it back for me Please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost my game on face book It is [Taonga on Face book]. Can you get it back for me Please: I have lost my game [Taonga on face book].I had it on and playing this morning 9/15/2020. Now I can not get on it. Please help me. Thank you Norma Clay *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. my face book

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my face book: My face book page seems to have been deactivated , how can I rectify this fault ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-face-book/a2123143-5371-40a9-ba8c-88c3afcfd9cb
  6. Lost face book password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost face book password: I lost my password and can't open my account, it set me up a new account is there anyway you can help me find my old password using my email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-face-book-password/a390085d-bd94-4d12-b706-94fa7fe53e85
  7. face recognition cannot open camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    face recognition cannot open camera: hello the face recognition cannot open camera and cannot be used anymore need help ASAP thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/face-recognition-cannot-open-camera/92cf8310-b45b-40bb-944f-d8a4f08c7062
  8. Face Book hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Face Book hacked?: I am being hacked 3 times a day I know as I have security notifications turned on. I have got other to check who don’t have that turned on and they are showing they are hacked. Can everyone check your not hacked in FB goto settings, security and login look at your logged in...
  9. games on face book blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games on face book blocked: I played angry birds friends on FB and the past 3 wks its stated I needed to update browser. My Windows 10 updated and I checked every where and it shows my flash is up to date so what next...
  10. Face Book.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Face Book.: I am having trouble with my Face Book page. I receive mesages from friends - but they're inaccessible because a message I recieved in June - from a group I no longer belong to - appears in huge print. It pushes all other messages into the background. And they, too, are in...