Windows 10: I cannot get my free minecraft windows 10 edition code.

Discus and support I cannot get my free minecraft windows 10 edition code. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently got my pc running a few of weeks ago and wanted to play Minecraft with some of my friends. Already knowing that I got a free code for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FracturedWorlds, Dec 20, 2019.

1. I cannot get my free minecraft windows 10 edition code.

I recently got my pc running a few of weeks ago and wanted to play Minecraft with some of my friends.

Already knowing that I got a free code for buying Minecraft java back in 2017 I thought I would be able to get it and play that day.

well I was wrong as I encountered an "error" message of,

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thinking it would be resolved by the next day I went back and still had the message.

Unsurprisingly over 2000 people have had the same problem as me and there is another thread that shows this where they have been locked out foe more then 5 weeks.

while that is the main issue I have waited a long time to get my code which there has been no reason as to why this has happened

no explanation or reasoning behind it as of todays date we still don't have a code.

:)

FracturedWorlds, Dec 20, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 20, 2019
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

I cannot get my free minecraft windows 10 edition code.

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

I cannot get my free minecraft windows 10 edition code.

1. I cannot get my free minecraft windows 10 edition code. - Similar Threads - cannot free minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free: I redeemed mine years ago and played the minecraft windows 10 edition. Then when they restarted the free code I suddenly lost mine. I know I redeemed it I literally flew in a creative world on it. How do I get it back?...
  3. Can i get minecraft java edition for free if i own windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i get minecraft java edition for free if i own windows 10 edition: Can i get java for free on minecraft if i own window edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-minecraft-java-edition-for-free-if-i-own/12a5527a-20bb-4dd2-8829-851bae1bf72e
  4. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free: Back in 2014, I had gotten Minecraft: Java Edition. A few days ago, I learned I could get Windows 10 Edition for free but when I checked, there was no code. I learned a couple minutes ago the code expired back in April. As this was not advertised to me at all, is there a way...
  5. Free minecraft 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free minecraft 10 edition: Hi i'm told that i can get a free minecraft 10 edition if i bought the java edition before February 2018, i got java edition since June, 2014 BUT it leads me to the non free edition reedem, why is that?...
  6. Minecraft: Windows 10 edition free code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft: Windows 10 edition free code: Hello, I recently got back into minecraft on my xbox and my friend said if I bought Java edition before 2018 I would be able to redeem a code under my mojang account on my pc at account.mojang.com but the short paragraph saying that I could download windows 10 edition is not...
  7. Free edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 not on my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 not on my device: Hello, As you know, yesterday April 21, 2020 was the last day to get the free edition of the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft if you already owned the Java version. I bought the Java version in 2016 so I was excited to grab the Bedrock edition. However, when I supposedly got it...
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition free code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition free code already used: I have wanted to get my minecraft windows 10 edition free code before i can't claim it any morei create my account before 2018, but it say that it had been already redeem the 29 july 2019 but i don't remember had claimed it so i contact the mojang support but i just get a...
  9. Free Minecraft Windows 10 code with Java edition not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Minecraft Windows 10 code with Java edition not working: So I am aware that a while ago, there was an issue with the redeem box being grayed out. I have also heard that they fixed that, but I bought the game in 2017 and the box is still to this day, grayed out and if I click it, it just says, "Error! It looks like we've temporarily...
  10. Error on code redemption for the Free Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. Will there be new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error on code redemption for the Free Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. Will there be new...: I really love Minecraft. I have been playing bedrock edition on my android for a while now, so I've decided to download the free Windows 10 edition from my Mojang account, the code haven't been generated since I don't have a pc to download the game on(until now.) And so I...