Windows 10: I cannot get my fsx to activate properly. It shuts off in 30 minutes and I've spent hours...

Discus and support I cannot get my fsx to activate properly. It shuts off in 30 minutes and I've spent hours... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Flight Simulator was installed by me in my new computer. It only runs for 30 minutes then shuts off. How can I get it working?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanielMcCoy5, Apr 14, 2020.

1. I cannot get my fsx to activate properly. It shuts off in 30 minutes and I've spent hours...

Microsoft Flight Simulator was installed by me in my new computer. It only runs for 30 minutes then shuts off. How can I get it working?

:)

DanielMcCoy5, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Chriso747 Win User

Not active fsx

In my April 24th reply, I had asked you if you were able to take a flight in spite of having the Activation error come up? So could you attempt any flight to make sure that you have installed FSX properly? And try to fly for more than 30 minutes (you can
    use time compression if you are short of time).

If your FSX runs properly, I can give you a possible suggestion for the Activation error. But if FSX doesn't run, then you need to go through certain steps before you can do a re-install of it.

Chriso747, Apr 14, 2020
  3. ACTIVATION FSX

installed FSX, entered key, activated online, answer is your product is activated, but running the game, its only for 30 minutes, so no activation.

any suggestions are welcome,

CarelNorthwood, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Chriso747 Win User

I cannot get my fsx to activate properly. It shuts off in 30 minutes and I've spent hours...

Not active fsx

Are you saying that FSX has installed properly but it won't activate? That means, if you take a flight for more than 30 minutes, then FSX will warn you that your time limit has expired?

If you can clarify this and maybe there is a fix for this problem.

Chriso747, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

I cannot get my fsx to activate properly. It shuts off in 30 minutes and I've spent hours...

1. I cannot get my fsx to activate properly. It shuts off in 30 minutes and I've spent hours... - Similar Threads - cannot fsx activate

2. BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour: Hi! for the past 24 hours, my laptop Lenovo Ideapad S145 with Ryzen 5 and 12GB of RAM, Windows 11 Home has been getting the BSOD, although it usually just freezes with some artifacts on the screen for a split second. This happen every 45 minutes or so, and the laptop will...
  3. BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour: Hi! for the past 24 hours, my laptop Lenovo Ideapad S145 with Ryzen 5 and 12GB of RAM, Windows 11 Home has been getting the BSOD, although it usually just freezes with some artifacts on the screen for a split second. This happen every 45 minutes or so, and the laptop will...
  4. Rounding Time Spent to nearest hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rounding Time Spent to nearest hour: I have seen how to use MROUND to round Time to nearest hour. I need to round Time Spent, or minutes spent on completing a task to nearest minute.Time Spent minutes Rounded Time Spent minutes00:09:46 10 00:34:44 3400:20:19 20 Thanks for any help...
  5. Rounding Time Spent to nearest hour

Rounding Time Spent to nearest hour: I have seen how to use MROUND to round Time to nearest hour. I need to round Time Spent, or minutes spent on completing a task to nearest minute.Time Spent minutes Rounded Time Spent minutes00:09:46 10 00:34:44 3400:20:19 20 Thanks for any help...
  6. I just spent half an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just spent half an hour: trying to talk to someone at MS. Isn't it awesome that when a company gets your money they no longer feel the need to even acknowledge you?Need any help? We'll set up a hamster cage that you can run round and round in.There, was I polite enough in this post so it won't be...
  7. I just spent half an hour

I just spent half an hour: trying to talk to someone at MS. Isn't it awesome that when a company gets your money they no longer feel the need to even acknowledge you?Need any help? We'll set up a hamster cage that you can run round and round in.There, was I polite enough in this post so it won't be...
  8. My Msi Laptop Auto Power Off in 30 Minutes

My Msi Laptop Auto Power Off in 30 Minutes: My MSI Laptop GL62M Model.... I Buy This Laptop 2 Months Ago... Problem is 30 Minutes Shutdown Fix Time... I many Times Solved This Problem...3 Times Window Change...But Not Problem Solve... 4 Times Goes on Servie Centre But Technician says Change The Motherboard Which will...
  9. My Msi Laptop Auto Power Off in 30 Minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Msi Laptop Auto Power Off in 30 Minutes: My MSI Laptop GL62M Model.... I Buy This Laptop 2 Months Ago... Problem is 30 Minutes Shutdown Fix Time... I many Times Solved This Problem...3 Times Window Change...But Not Problem Solve... 4 Times Goes on Servie Centre But Technician says Change The Motherboard Which will...
  10. FSX activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX activation: product limits play to 30 minuts and am unable to activate please help [Move from: Windows 10 / Licensing & activation] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fsx-activation/18f51dcc-f6c7-465f-a5a6-4ec34e5c9db2