Windows 10: I cannot get my HP Officejet 4632 to print from my Dell laptop

Discus and support I cannot get my HP Officejet 4632 to print from my Dell laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i recently moved into a new apt complex with Wireless. I tried printing wirelessly to the printer and kept getting error messages. I went out and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by E. Garrison, May 26, 2020.

1. I cannot get my HP Officejet 4632 to print from my Dell laptop

i recently moved into a new apt complex with Wireless. I tried printing wirelessly to the printer and kept getting error messages. I went out and bought a hard wire cable to connect laptop to printer, and i continue to be unable to print documents.

The message i see when it does not print is simply 'Error - Printing'.

Any suggestions for correction?

:)

E. Garrison, May 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Will not print

Thank you for posting this. I tried all the listed steps and still not able to print EXCEPT when I ran the HP Print and Scan Doctor; at the conclusion of the scan, the app prompts me to print a test page from within the Scan Doctor and it is successful. I recall the 8620 being able to do this as well, however.

robdam1001, May 26, 2020
  3. qvphilip Win User
    Unable to install an update for HP Officejet 4632.

Original Title: HP Office Jet 4632

Windows 10 Update continues to fail to install update for HP Office Jet 4632 that is working fine on a wireless connection from my computer. The following error message has been appearing for several months now.

HP - Enterprise WSD Multi-Function Printer, Other hardware - Null Fax - HP Officejet 4630 series - Error 0x80070490

qvphilip, May 26, 2020
  4. I cannot get my HP Officejet 4632 to print from my Dell laptop

I can't print from my Dell laptop inspirion 137000, windows 10, to the HP Officejet 6835

I can't print from my Dell laptop inspirion 137000, windows 10, to the HP Officejet 6835

Betty Berling, May 26, 2020
Thema:

I cannot get my HP Officejet 4632 to print from my Dell laptop

1. I cannot get my HP Officejet 4632 to print from my Dell laptop - Similar Threads - cannot Officejet 4632

2. I cannot get my HP Officejet Pro 8620 to print.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get my HP Officejet Pro 8620 to print.: Ever since Edge Chromium was introduced to my laptop, I've been having problems getting my printer to work. Aaaggghhh! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-hp-officejet-pro-8620-to-print/c25e50ff-fccb-40cf-a7e3-32bb8d8b53f1
  3. I cannot get my HP Officejet Pro 8620 to print.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get my HP Officejet Pro 8620 to print.: Ever since Edge Chromium was introduced to my laptop, I've been having problems getting my printer to work. Aaaggghhh! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-hp-officejet-pro-8620-to-print/c25e50ff-fccb-40cf-a7e3-32bb8d8b53f1
  4. I cannot get my HP Officejet Pro 8620 to print.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection.

My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection.: My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection. Everything shows that it's connected via wi-fi but I cannot print from the computer desktop. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and still no connection. I've also used the USB printer cable and still no...
  6. My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection.: My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection. Everything shows that it's connected via wi-fi but I cannot print from the computer desktop. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and still no connection. I've also used the USB printer cable and still no...
  7. My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection.

8. My HP Officejet 3830 will not print documents in color when I send it from my HP desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Officejet 3830 will not print documents in color when I send it from my HP desktop...: Why can I not print in color when printing from my HP desktop computer? I have an HP DESKTOP-22VE6OE desktop and a Hp Office jet 3830 printerThere was a previous question on here that is exactly like mine, but I couldn't read the answer… There isn't an option to print in...
  9. My HP Officejet 3830 will not print documents in color when I send it from my HP desktop...

My HP Officejet 3830 will not print documents in color when I send it from my HP desktop...: Why can I not print in color when printing from my HP desktop computer? I have an HP DESKTOP-22VE6OE desktop and a Hp Office jet 3830 printerThere was a previous question on here that is exactly like mine, but I couldn't read the answer… There isn't an option to print in...
  10. my hp officejet 3830 is not printing in color

my hp officejet 3830 is not printing in color: I am having trouble with the hp Officejet 3830 not printing in color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-officejet-3830-is-not-printing-in-color/e21955e2-7230-4639-8146-c9a72f9af99f