Windows 10: I cannot get my microphone to work on my HP laptop with Windows 10. This laptop is one...

Discus and support I cannot get my microphone to work on my HP laptop with Windows 10. This laptop is one... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The microphone stopped working and everything I have tried so far does not work. What else can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DemoPilalis, Nov 1, 2019.

1. I cannot get my microphone to work on my HP laptop with Windows 10. This laptop is one...

The microphone stopped working and everything I have tried so far does not work. What else can I do?

:)

DemoPilalis, Nov 1, 2019

2. Suggest new laptop/notebook

I haven't seen laptop from Xiaomi.. are they good? Which model?

I liked hp pavilion 360x series..suggest similar in other good brands..

I don't know why everyone hates hp so much? I have used 3 laptops from hp in last 10 yrs..latest is hp envy 17 3d , 4.5 yrs till now, first time encountered hardware problem now, that got fixed too with routine service...might need to replace fan later. But no major issue till now.. working like new even now

freebird_9924, Nov 1, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Installing W10 on this Laptop

HP Stream 11 under Windows 10 - Touchpad not recognized.

Are you making sure you are trying the correct driver for the WiFi... They list Broadcom, Intel, and/or Realtek.

Also, try to run the installer as an administrator install.

If that fails... try extracting the files and manually install the driver.

95Viper, Nov 1, 2019
  4. I cannot get my microphone to work on my HP laptop with Windows 10. This laptop is one...

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

I cannot get my microphone to work on my HP laptop with Windows 10. This laptop is one...

1. I cannot get my microphone to work on my HP laptop with Windows 10. This laptop is one... - Similar Threads - cannot microphone laptop

2. microphone not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone not working on my laptop: My laptop microphone not working. There is no issue at output/ Speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-on-my-laptop/27173f8f-78e6-4996-a4c6-d0097bc46b0d
  3. microphone not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microphone not working on my laptop: My laptop microphone not working. There is no issue at output/ Speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-on-my-laptop/27173f8f-78e6-4996-a4c6-d0097bc46b0d
  4. My internal microphone in my HP laptop is no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internal microphone in my HP laptop is no longer working: It happened after I plugged in an old microphone. It didn't work so I threw it away and now my laptop seems to be looking for it instead of using the internal microphone. My laptop is almost 4 years old and an HP. Windows 11 and Edge Browser. Not sure if problem is Windows,...
  5. My internal microphone in my HP laptop is no longer working

My internal microphone in my HP laptop is no longer working: It happened after I plugged in an old microphone. It didn't work so I threw it away and now my laptop seems to be looking for it instead of using the internal microphone. My laptop is almost 4 years old and an HP. Windows 11 and Edge Browser. Not sure if problem is Windows,...
  6. microphone of my laptop is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone of my laptop is not working: my laptop is hp pavillion 14 ec1019au. The microphone is not working for certain apps like whatsapp, camera, and sound recorder. But the microphone works for apps like chrome for voice search. I have updated all drivers and checked all other settings but still my issue has...
  7. microphone of my laptop is not working

microphone of my laptop is not working: my laptop is hp pavillion 14 ec1019au. The microphone is not working for certain apps like whatsapp, camera, and sound recorder. But the microphone works for apps like chrome for voice search. I have updated all drivers and checked all other settings but still my issue has...
  8. microphone of my laptop is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I can’t get my headset microphone to work or be recognized on my Windows 10 laptop.

I can’t get my headset microphone to work or be recognized on my Windows 10 laptop.: I can’t get my headset microphone to work or be recognized on my Windows 10 laptop. Only a “microphone array” shows up in Settings and device manager which corresponds to the laptop built-in mic, which works perfectly fine. I tried with two different headsets headphones...
  10. In my laptop the microphone is not working.

In my laptop the microphone is not working.: In my laptop the microphone is not working. Ones it worked and now again it is not functioning. audio is functioning. Anvsoft virtual sound device is installed for microphone and realtek is for audio. how can i solve it?...