Windows 10: I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.

Discus and support I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My IT firm has tried to uninstall, but Windows 10 is not allowing the Uninstall and update button to work. I need access to my server and need someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by InterestedParty44, Jan 22, 2022.

1. I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.

My IT firm has tried to uninstall, but Windows 10 is not allowing the Uninstall and update button to work. I need access to my server and need someone from Microsoft to fix this issue. Why do I need to pay my IT for Microsoft's issue? Can anyone help resolve this issue ASAP?

:)

InterestedParty44, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jan 22, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update. :D

P4-630, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.

DirectX suddenly not working after quick update 21/11/2017

Hi Daren,

DirectX 11 or 12 is already included in Windows 10 via Windows update. Therefore, you should already have the latest version of it. For us to further isolate the issue, we would like to ask for a screenshot of the recent update that was installed.
    You can check it by following the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Update & security.
    • Choose View installed update history under Windows update.

In the meantime, we suggest updating the games that are not working for it to be compatible to the newly updated system. If the issue persists, kindly uninstall the game and reinstall it back if possible. (Only uninstall it, If you'll not lose any data/information
    of the game.)

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.

1. I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update. - Similar Threads - cannot VPN since

2. Windows Security not working/missing since Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security not working/missing since Windows 11 update: Ever since I've upgraded to Windows 11, Window's Security has stopped functioning properly. The weird thing is, if I try to search for it via the Apps & Features page, it doesn't show up, but if I search for it via the general search term on the toolbar it DOES show up but...
  3. Windows Security not working/missing since Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security not working/missing since Windows 11 update: Ever since I've upgraded to Windows 11, Window's Security has stopped functioning properly. The weird thing is, if I try to search for it via the Apps & Features page, it doesn't show up, but if I search for it via the general search term on the toolbar it DOES show up but...
  4. I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.

I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.: My IT firm has tried to uninstall, but Windows 10 is not allowing the Uninstall and update button to work. I need access to my server and need someone from Microsoft to fix this issue. Why do I need to pay my IT for Microsoft's issue? Can anyone help resolve this issue ASAP?...
  5. I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.: My IT firm has tried to uninstall, but Windows 10 is not allowing the Uninstall and update button to work. I need access to my server and need someone from Microsoft to fix this issue. Why do I need to pay my IT for Microsoft's issue? Can anyone help resolve this issue ASAP?...
  6. Cannot get into Computer since Update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot get into Computer since Update: Hello, I am an office manager and am now unable to access my computer due to not knowing the previous employee's microsoft account password or email.How to I get into my computer? I have my own microsoft account but it's asking me for the previous employees info. I'm stuck...
  7. Cannot get into Computer since Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get into Computer since Update: Hello, I am an office manager and am now unable to access my computer due to not knowing the previous employee's microsoft account password or email.How to I get into my computer? I have my own microsoft account but it's asking me for the previous employees info. I'm stuck...
  8. Cannot get into Computer since Update

9. Vpn is not connecting since last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vpn is not connecting since last update: Vpn is not connecting since last update and i was trying to reach out that problem but cannot find any solution. i also change vpn i try many of them and also try MS-Store vpn but still have a problem....
  10. Issues since update on November 21, 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues since update on November 21, 2018: Ever since the November 21, 2018 update my computer has been laggy, freezes up for 30 seconds or longer, closes windows/games and reopens them with a black screen but sound can still be heard....