Windows 10: I cannot get on to Microsoft Bingo due to error message... When will it be off?

Discus and support I cannot get on to Microsoft Bingo due to error message... When will it be off? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Still cannot get onto Bingo...when will it be fixed? * Moved from Community Participation Center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZonatedOne5453, Oct 12, 2020.

1. I cannot get on to Microsoft Bingo due to error message... When will it be off?

Still cannot get onto Bingo...when will it be fixed?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

ZonatedOne5453, Oct 12, 2020

2. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Thank you Greg for the info, however I am a computer "dummy" and have looked everywhere and found settings in several places but I can't find Microsoft Bingo or advanced settings. I found where you can uninstall but Microsoft Bingo was not listed??
    Can you guide me through the steps? Been playing the game for weeks so it's got to be installed somewhere?? Any other suggestions or am I a hopeless case I cannot get on to Microsoft Bingo due to error message... When will it be off? :)

Jillybean11, Oct 12, 2020
  3. leokus Win User
    Microsoft Bingo

Problem/issue was with Microsoft Bingo , only. I tried Windows 10 Troubleshooting and no change. I uninstalled and re-installed Microsoft Bingo and no change. There were no changes made to my system prior to issue. I checked Network connections and even
    visited XBox and placed message for help suggestion. Several days I could not open Bingo game and suddenly it opened without rhyme or reason.

Thank you for your reply to my SOS message.

leokus, Oct 12, 2020
  4. I cannot get on to Microsoft Bingo due to error message... When will it be off?

Microsoft Bingo

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how annoying it could be when you receive the server connection error, while playing the Bingo.

Since you are playing Microsoft Bingo and getting server connection error from Bingo server, I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Casual Game support
    team, and they help you with the appropriate details regarding this query.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

I cannot get on to Microsoft Bingo due to error message... When will it be off?

1. I cannot get on to Microsoft Bingo due to error message... When will it be off? - Similar Threads - cannot Microsoft Bingo

2. Microsoft Bingo Server Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo Server Error: Hi, Can anyone give some steps to take, to correct this Server/Connection issue? MS Bingo was working fine two days ago. Now I'm getting the same Server/Connection message. I have not made any changes to my PC, in fact I'm new to MS Bingo. I have been playing now for about...
  3. Cannot start Microsoft 365 due to error messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot start Microsoft 365 due to error messages: I receive the following error message while trying to start Microsoft 365 -- "The code execution cannot proceed because C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClicktoRun\ApiClient.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." In addition, I get...
  4. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: i cant download microsoft bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/49bfcd3a-95c1-409e-b83d-eb06a8368256
  5. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: What is wrong with Microsoft bingo? It will not give credit for bingos. It cancels a game in the middle of a game. It posts a game that is half done. It will not give me rewards. HELP PLEASE !!!!!...
  6. Bingo error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bingo error message: 2 days now I have not been able to open Bingo...When will this be fixed. I'm losing bonus's every day.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bingo-error-message/723168d5-fd41-40b5-a5eb-d56c93173a3f
  7. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: it wont start and it keeps stealing my bingos it has a server error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/c46c0400-02a7-43a9-b815-c4bae0403c86
  8. microsoft bingo errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo errors: Anyone else not able to get tickets and coins because of purchase errors? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-bingo-errors/acc4b806-5d8d-4f30-aee6-49a044ff6454
  9. Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo: I have been having problems for days where the screen blanks out and lose everything. When are you going to fix this problem? There always seems to be some kind of problem with this game....
  10. Microsoft Bingo error 0x80D02107

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo error 0x80D02107: Microsoft Bingo sits in a download queue to install with error 0x80D02017 ever since I tried to reset it several weeks ago. If I sign on to another computer using the same Microsoft Store password, will I have the same problem?...