Windows 10: I cannot get out of S mode

Discus and support I cannot get out of S mode in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop today, inside was the paperwork to take i tout of S mode. When I go into Settings/Update & Security/ Activision.......I DO see... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Millspgh, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Millspgh Win User

I cannot get out of S mode

I bought a new laptop today, inside was the paperwork to take i tout of S mode.

When I go into Settings/Update & Security/ Activision.......I DO see the "Upgrade your edition of Windows" Sol it says If you see that, "Be careful NOT to click on Go to the store"

Ok.... Well then what do I do? It does not tell me what to do i it does indeed say Upgrade your edition of Windows like mine does.

There must be an easy fix to this right?

Thank you for your help

:)

Millspgh, Jul 23, 2020
  2. IvicaS Win User

Cannot get out of S mode with HP computer

It is 2020 and I bought my computer. I cannot get out of S mode, following the steps though Settings, Updates & Security, Activation, Go To Store, Get= "Try again Later", something happened. I was able to load Chrome once, but now I cannot use it.
    This seemed to be a problem in 2018. Is there any easier path to Get out of S mode?

IvicaS, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Switching out of S Mode

I am having trouble switching my laptop out of S Mode. I went through the steps that are listed, and the Windows Store is updated and it won't let me click Get when you go to the screen to switch out of S mode.

ChelseaSmith3, Jul 31, 2020
  4. boweasel Win User

boweasel, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. I cannot get out of S mode - Similar Threads - cannot mode

2. windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode: hello there,i tried to switch off s mode on my new Asus windows 11 home, in all possible ways, but everytime i follow the instructions, i get the prompt: Sorry, something went wrong. We're trying to make it right. Please refresh or try again later. How can I solve this...
  3. windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode: hello there,i tried to switch off s mode on my new Asus windows 11 home, in all possible ways, but everytime i follow the instructions, i get the prompt: Sorry, something went wrong. We're trying to make it right. Please refresh or try again later. How can I solve this...
  4. Cannot login into my computer and windows wont enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login into my computer and windows wont enter safe mode.: Hi,When I try to login into my Windows 10 desktop computer using my PIN, I get ''Your credentials could not be verified.'' message. followed by ''Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your PIN again.'' When I...
  5. Cannot login into my computer and windows wont enter safe mode.

Cannot login into my computer and windows wont enter safe mode.: Hi,When I try to login into my Windows 10 desktop computer using my PIN, I get ''Your credentials could not be verified.'' message. followed by ''Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your PIN again.'' When I...
  6. Cannot login into my computer and windows wont enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Critical process died. Even though windows cannot be restored . safe mode is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical process died. Even though windows cannot be restored . safe mode is not working: My window is not working.No additional options are working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-even-though-windows-cannot/4d2603bf-8ff1-42b5-988d-e1d34075f594
  8. Critical process died. Even though windows cannot be restored . safe mode is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical process died. Even though windows cannot be restored . safe mode is not working: My window is not working.No additional options are working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-even-though-windows-cannot/4d2603bf-8ff1-42b5-988d-e1d34075f594
  9. Critical process died. Even though windows cannot be restored . safe mode is not working

10. I restarted my win 11 computer in safe mode, I could not log in as the PIN cannot be entered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I restarted my win 11 computer in safe mode, I could not log in as the PIN cannot be entered: Hello!I needed to restart my computer in safe mode.Ever since I could not log into it.The field I need to enter my pin does not appear.I tried all the available info on the net, neither helped.Thank you for your help...