Windows 10: I cannot get rid of the Spanish language! I have tried everything I can think of!!

Discus and support I cannot get rid of the Spanish language! I have tried everything I can think of!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot get rid of the Spanish language! I have tried everything I can think of!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by B and J Mattson, Mar 16, 2019.

1. I cannot get rid of the Spanish language! I have tried everything I can think of!!

I cannot get rid of the Spanish language! I have tried everything I can think of!!

:)

B and J Mattson, Mar 16, 2019

2. change language windows 10 to spanish

Hi JoseAntonio,

How to set a default language.

Steps to do that are listed here:

1. go to your start menu and open settings. (this should be the icon just above the power icon)

2. When settings opens, go to time and language

3. from the left hand menu select Region and Language

4. At the top your country or region will most likely display English since that is what it is set to from the reset.

5. Click on the + sign below to Add Language.

6. in the search box type Spanish

7. Spanish will display a few different types of Spanish, pick the Spanish that best fits your needs.

8. Once you click the Spanish you would like to use, you should then see Spanish listed and English.

9. Click on Spanish to highlight it , it should come up with options.

10. Now you will want to select as default.

Please let me know if you run into any issues with these steps at all!

Have a great day,

Danielle

DanielleFergus, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    spanish voices for windows 10

Hi Manuel,

I suggest you to try the steps below to install Spanish language pack and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key.
    • Go to Time & Language.
    • Click on Region & language.
    • Click on Add a language.
    • Search Spanish and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Juzar_Ali, Mar 16, 2019
  4. twdal Win User

I cannot get rid of the Spanish language! I have tried everything I can think of!!

How do you change Word 2016's Display language?

(Note that I am referring to the Display language, not the keyboard language.)

I have configured the default language in a Windows 10 Pro user profile to Spanish (Mexico). It's working fine. All Start menu text is in Spanish and even Chrome displays everything in Spanish.

But when I run Word 2016 all of its menus are in English. In Word Options > Language the editing language is set to default to Spanish (Mexico). Under "Choose Display and Help Languages" the default is "Match Microsoft Windows," which suggests to me that all Word menus should be in Spanish, just like Chrome and Windows are doing. A second, greyed out choice is English.

The very last sentence on this Options page is says, "View display languages installed for each Microsoft Office program. Click on it and a table appears. Word and Outlook are listed. Under the "Office Display Language" is English for both. Nothing appears in the "Other Display Languages". I see no option to add another display language.

Earlier versions of Office had downloadable Language packs but I can't find one for Office 2016, not even in the volume license downloads.

I've tried this on two W10Pro Ofc2016 computers and get the same results in both. What step or trick am I missing?

twdal, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

1. I cannot get rid of the Spanish language! I have tried everything I can think of!! - Similar Threads - cannot rid Spanish

2. I cannot get rid of Swedish language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get rid of Swedish language: I have tried to get rid of swedish from my newly purchased laptop, but I cannot get rid of it. I have deleted it from my preffered languages in the "region" settings, I have set up my microsoft account's preffered language to english, I have even tried changing the language...
  3. I cannot get rid of Swedish language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get rid of Swedish language: I have tried to get rid of swedish from my newly purchased laptop, but I cannot get rid of it. I have deleted it from my preffered languages in the "region" settings, I have set up my microsoft account's preffered language to english, I have even tried changing the language...
  4. I have tried everything and still cannot get rid of "fast Start".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have tried everything and still cannot get rid of "fast Start".: I have been everywhere and done everything and still I can't get rid of "fast start". What update number can I delete to get rid of this overnight battery drain? And since this problem has been around for a long time, why did I get it just recently? Microsoft you give me...
  5. I have tried everything and still cannot get rid of "fast Start".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have tried everything and still cannot get rid of "fast Start".: I have been everywhere and done everything and still I can't get rid of "fast start". What update number can I delete to get rid of this overnight battery drain? And since this problem has been around for a long time, why did I get it just recently? Microsoft you give me...
  6. I have tried everything and still cannot get rid of "fast Start".

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I cannot get my microphone to work despite trying everything I can think of.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cannot get my microphone to work despite trying everything I can think of.: First let me say, the microphone works on my phone and my chromebook. And the audio works on my desktop computer but the microphone doesnt. I have tried changing the default mic, going into audio settings, changing sound privacy settings, but nothing has made it work. Is...
  8. Been getting some BSOD, tried everything I can think of.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been getting some BSOD, tried everything I can think of.: Around 2 years ago or so I had upgraded to Windows 10 and ever since I have been getting BSOD; multiple stop error codes have shown, i.e. REFERENCE_BY_POINTER, HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION plus some more. I have fixed other...
  9. Touchpad not working. Tried everything I can think of.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad not working. Tried everything I can think of.: Hi. I have a 2-week old ASUS UX333FN laptop that now has a trackpad that doesn't work. Everything was fine when I first got it, although there were times when the trackpad would stop functioning when my laptop went into sleep mode. I could get the trackpad to start working...
  10. how to get rid of bing. I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get rid of bing. I have tried everything: how to get rid of Bing, I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-bing-i-have-tried-everything/fd041830-969d-42db-b44f-d8001555a660