Windows 10: I cannot get the Microsoft mail app to rember window location from day to day.

Discus and support I cannot get the Microsoft mail app to rember window location from day to day. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot get the Microsoft mail app to remember window location from day to day. If I move it to the location and monitor I want, it will open there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sandy.Oliver, Jun 26, 2020.

1. I cannot get the Microsoft mail app to rember window location from day to day.

I cannot get the Microsoft mail app to remember window location from day to day. If I move it to the location and monitor I want, it will open there every time until the computer reboots, then it will default to its original potion.

:)

Sandy.Oliver, Jun 26, 2020

2. Location of a map not rembered

The location of a map not rembered.

How can I solve that?

Hansvan der Kleij, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I cannot get the Microsoft mail app to rember window location from day to day. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 26, 2020
  4. I cannot get the Microsoft mail app to rember window location from day to day.

Windows 10 Mail forgets Gmail password almost every day

Reason

Windows Mail app keeps prompting for Gmail account password frequently with the "your gmail settings are out of date" message—
    According to a comment on this post . . .

Potential Solutions

Based on some quick research there may be two options that may help resolve this. . .

1. Enable the 2-Step Verification functionality and security feature with your Gmail account and then use the 2-Step Verification to verify and trust the Windows Mail app to have access to your Gmail account
    2. Enable and use the Less Secure Apps functionality by turning that ON and using your usual Gmail account password with the Windows Mail app to authenticate

Further Resources

Pimp Juice IT, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

I cannot get the Microsoft mail app to rember window location from day to day.

1. I cannot get the Microsoft mail app to rember window location from day to day. - Similar Threads - cannot Microsoft mail

2. Mail app disappears after one day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app disappears after one day: Hi there,I'm using Windows11 on a XPS desktop. When I tried to download the Mail and Calendar app from the Microsoft app store, it could work and I could add my three email accounts2 outlook and 1 gmail However the app would just disappear after some time around one day. It...
  3. Mail app disappears after one day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app disappears after one day: Hi there,I'm using Windows11 on a XPS desktop. When I tried to download the Mail and Calendar app from the Microsoft app store, it could work and I could add my three email accounts2 outlook and 1 gmail However the app would just disappear after some time around one day. It...
  4. Get new wallpapers every day from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get new wallpapers every day from Microsoft: plz disable banner Get new wallpapers every day from Microsoft can i have a wallpaper of Cabins from Albuquerque new mexico thanku***Moved from Outlook.com/Email/Composing email***...
  5. Get new wallpapers every day from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get new wallpapers every day from Microsoft: I am using Firefox and I keep getting irritating pop ups like Get new wallpapers every day from MicrosoftHow do I get rid of these pop ups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-new-wallpapers-every-day-from-microsoft/04596c50-a9cc-4b3d-9226-50357efd64e7
  6. Enable Windows to remeber things I type from day to day

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable Windows to remeber things I type from day to day: Hi Many years ago someone activated a function on my Windows to remember things I type on a daily basis... Like email addresses, surnames etc So it was like allowing a personal dictionary to store new info... I would like to learn how and to be able to do that again! As it...
  7. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 8 Updates Day After Day

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft App Store Showing Same 8 Updates Day After Day: As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 8 apps being out of date. These 8 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks. Is there a way to cure...
  8. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day: Hi Guys, As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date. These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks. Is there a...
  9. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day: As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date. These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks....
  10. Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day?: Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-windows-10-is-getting-slow-day-by-day/0e1f8086-e7cf-4612-92f3-14e80b6a5c2a