Windows 10: I cannot hear any audio through any of my devices Headphone Jack, USB, and Bluetooth but my...

Discus and support I cannot hear any audio through any of my devices Headphone Jack, USB, and Bluetooth but my... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good Afternoon Support, I'm experiencing this issue with my Windows 10 PC. I have 4 different audio devices I have tried to get sound to come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheMacaholic, Aug 28, 2020.

1. I cannot hear any audio through any of my devices Headphone Jack, USB, and Bluetooth but my...

Good Afternoon Support,

I'm experiencing this issue with my Windows 10 PC.

I have 4 different audio devices I have tried to get sound to come through, and none of which are working. The microphone on the devices works fine as I can see the input going through. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all the device drivers multiple times to see if perhaps this was the issue. It has not solved the issue. I use High Definition Audio Drivers for my speakers and AMD High Definition Audio Drivers for my Headset. Both of these drivers are up to date and i'm running Windows 10.0.19041 Build 19041

Please let me know what additional information you'll need to help me troubleshoot this issue.

:)

TheMacaholic, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Rich H567 Win User

Realtek HD audio headphone jack

Realtek HD audio headphone jack not listed separately in device manager, headphones don't

Rich H567, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Audio jack preferences set to mic

Thank you, Greg. After going through every step, it didn't seem to work at all. I cant find my headphones in the device manager when I look under anything. Everything is up to date. I'm not sure what the problem is. I can use Bluetooth headphones, but
    when I actually plug headphones into the audio jack, I can't hear sound.

HenryVCarter, Aug 28, 2020
  4. newuser0 Win User

I cannot hear any audio through any of my devices Headphone Jack, USB, and Bluetooth but my...

Windows 10 Headphones not auto-selected when inserted to audio jack

Hi, I have an Acer Swift 5 laptop running latest Windows Version 10 64-bit.

Is there a way in setting to select the headphones as the output device automatically when the headphones are connected to the Audio jack?

When the headphones are connected to the audio jack, a notification pops out in bottom right corner prompting:
    "Which device did you plug in?", with the Headphone highlighted. I have to then click "OK" to select it.

Is there a setting to make this automatic?

In Sound settings, under "Output device", I only see "Readltek(R) Audio" listed, even the headphones are connected.

Thanks.

newuser0, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

I cannot hear any audio through any of my devices Headphone Jack, USB, and Bluetooth but my...

1. I cannot hear any audio through any of my devices Headphone Jack, USB, and Bluetooth but my... - Similar Threads - cannot hear audio

2. sound will not play through speakers or any audio jack device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound will not play through speakers or any audio jack device: I've followed many steps online on how to fix the issue and im starting to go into a panic.nothing works as the title says https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-will-not-play-through-speakers-or-any-audio/a2c5fbcb-4f07-486d-9ba8-e93708664a12
  3. sound will not play through speakers or any audio jack device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound will not play through speakers or any audio jack device: I've followed many steps online on how to fix the issue and im starting to go into a panic.nothing works as the title says https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-will-not-play-through-speakers-or-any-audio/a2c5fbcb-4f07-486d-9ba8-e93708664a12
  4. I can't get voice audio through my headphone jack for any type of media. Should I try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get voice audio through my headphone jack for any type of media. Should I try...: Realktek Driver 6.0.1.8627. Windows 11. Other sounds come through fine. Speakers with voice audio works fine. I tried uninstalling the driver, restart, and using the rear audio jack. What are other steps I can take to try to fix the issue? Thanks....
  5. I can't get voice audio through my headphone jack for any type of media. Should I try...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get voice audio through my headphone jack for any type of media. Should I try...: Realktek Driver 6.0.1.8627. Windows 11. Other sounds come through fine. Speakers with voice audio works fine. I tried uninstalling the driver, restart, and using the rear audio jack. What are other steps I can take to try to fix the issue? Thanks....
  6. I can't get voice audio through my headphone jack for any type of media. Should I try...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. my audio jack is not working when i plug in any headphone

my audio jack is not working when i plug in any headphone: my audio jack notification is not popping up whenever i would plug in a headphone the notification would appear with 3to 4 options and saying that chose one of them. but the major problem is that when i plug in the headphone to my laptop it doesnt recongnize it and doesnt...
  8. Can't hear sounds through my Bluetooth headphones

Can't hear sounds through my Bluetooth headphones: I attempted to use my recently purchased Logitech H800 headset. Problem; Can't hear sound through the headset. I am running Win 10 Pro 64 bit. Ver 10.0.18633 Build 18363 Win update is current I These are the things I have checked; 1. Device has successfully paired 2...
  9. Not Getting Audio Through the Headphone Jack on my Lapotop

Not Getting Audio Through the Headphone Jack on my Lapotop: Hello Peoples, So when I plug in my headphones or any other audio device into the headphone jack on my laptop (which i just got like a couple months ago), I get the notification that a something has been plugged in, but no sound comes from my headphones, and it is not listed...
  10. Audio not working when plugging in any headphones jack

Audio not working when plugging in any headphones jack: Last Friday this laptop came to my house and I used my apple earbuds and the audio worked perfectly. However, today (Sunday), the audio doesn't work anymore with any headphones (even with the same apple earbuds). The sound still happen in "Sound" control panel but nothing...