Windows 10: I cannot hear anything on my roblox game client

Discus and support I cannot hear anything on my roblox game client in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can somebody please help me with this, it's been bugging me for a month now since I really want to get in the developing... I can't use/Load any music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MYTsky0625, Mar 25, 2020.

1. I cannot hear anything on my roblox game client

Can somebody please help me with this, it's been bugging me for a month now since I really want to get in the developing... I can't use/Load any music in the library whatsoever! It is also effecting my gaming experience since I can't hear any in game music. the only way that I was able to fix this is by creating a new windows user, which is not practical at all(I cant even open local videos!) can anyone help me with this??? it prints "Failed to load sound rbxassetid: //xxxxxxxxxx : error code 28" in the dev console. also, I have no problem hearing music on the website, just not in my client. I suspect a permission issue, but I don't know how to fix it. can somebody please help me?

submitted by /u/MYTsky0625
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MYTsky0625, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Mar 25, 2020
  4. I cannot hear anything on my roblox game client

I know it is strange but...I can't hear sound in Roblox.

I know it is strange but I can't hear sound in Roblox. I turned the sound all the way up In - game and my audio devices but nothing works.

My audio is: Line (WsAudio_Device)

No matter what, the game doesn't make sounds.

babybroccoli, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

I cannot hear anything on my roblox game client

1. I cannot hear anything on my roblox game client - Similar Threads - cannot hear anything

2. I made some mistakes i cant hear anything and cant hear anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I made some mistakes i cant hear anything and cant hear anything: I made a mistaken obviously written in the title, i don't have any input sound please help me like RIGHT NOW!! i'm sort of crying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-made-some-mistakes-i-cant-hear-anything-and-cant/81af1c58-8f23-42a0-90a5-f8b5d09ac78d
  3. I made some mistakes i cant hear anything and cant hear anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I made some mistakes i cant hear anything and cant hear anything: I made a mistaken obviously written in the title, i don't have any input sound please help me like RIGHT NOW!! i'm sort of crying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-made-some-mistakes-i-cant-hear-anything-and-cant/81af1c58-8f23-42a0-90a5-f8b5d09ac78d
  4. I made some mistakes i cant hear anything and cant hear anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I cant hear anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant hear anything: When ever im on a discord or google meet call. I cant hear other tabs or windows. I did change my mic setting to my laptop and output to headphones but then the mic quality is not the best. There is also a hands free option which i dont know about...
  6. I cant hear anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant hear anything: When ever im on a discord or google meet call. I cant hear other tabs or windows. I did change my mic setting to my laptop and output to headphones but then the mic quality is not the best. There is also a hands free option which i dont know about...
  7. I cant hear anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. A bug in the roblox client

A bug in the roblox client: Whenever i try to enter a game the rolox client launches just fine, when it loads its all just a white screen but i can hear game audio like: walking and jumping alkthough i havetried to reinstall the client and reboot my computer....
  9. i cant hear anything on my pc

i cant hear anything on my pc: I've done so much trying to make it so I can hear but for sum reason when I plug my head set into my pc I just cant hear anything, I've tried usb headsets and plugging it into the different collard holes in the back but it just does not work, its not a problem in my...
  10. I can't hear anything on my computer

I can't hear anything on my computer: About 2 days ago, I was playing music and then I accidentally unplugged the computer, and now I can't hear anything on the computer. Please let me know if you know the solution....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i hear anything on roblox

2. roblox error code 28- failed to load rbxassetid