Windows 10: I cannot hear anything through my earbuds 3 pairs tried windows 11 updated last night....

Discus and support I cannot hear anything through my earbuds 3 pairs tried windows 11 updated last night.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot hear anything through my earbuds 3 pairs tried windows 11 updated last night. Audio fine on laptop. I tried logging off and logging on again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by June Dalton, Jun 3, 2023.

1. I cannot hear anything through my earbuds 3 pairs tried windows 11 updated last night....

I cannot hear anything through my earbuds 3 pairs tried windows 11 updated last night. Audio fine on laptop. I tried logging off and logging on again.

:)

June Dalton, Jun 3, 2023

2. I cannot hear anything through my earbuds (3 pairs tried) windows 11 updated last night. Audio fine on laptop. I tried logging off and logging on again.

I cannot hear anything through my earbuds (3 pairs tried) windows 11 updated last night. Audio fine on laptop. I tried logging off and logging on again.

June Dalton, Jun 4, 2023
  3. eischech Win User
    laptop Bluetooth pairs with cellphone and earbuds but will not connect to them

The problem: my laptop's Bluetooth pairs with my cellphone and my earbuds but will not connect to them.

Devices: HP Pavilion laptop running Windows 10 Home w/ the latest updates
    Moto G Power (2021) cellphone, Android v11
    Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds w/ the latest firmware
    Soundcore app (Android)

The phone has no trouble connecting to the earbuds, but:

-- The laptop's Bluetooth says it's paired with both the Moto G and the Liberty 3 earbuds, it won't connect to them. Windows' Device Manager does have both the phone and the earbuds listed under "Bluetooth."

-- The Moto's Bluetooth lists the laptop as "Previously connected" but when I try to re-connect there's a brief flash of "Connecting" then goes back to paired-but-not-connected. It will do this over and over. The same thing happens when I try to connect the earbuds to the laptop directly from the phone.

-- If I try to connect via the Soundcore app, using "Add device," the app searches but doesn't find the laptop. When I select "Set up manually" from the app's "Don't see your device?" screen, I get a list of other headphone and speaker, but not PCs. "Don't see your device?" on that screen says that the app only supports the devices on the list. But I assume that this won't matter if I can get the laptop connected directly to the earbuds.

So:
    -- Why does the laptop refuse to connect to the phone or the earbuds that it's paired with? Why does the phone refuse to connect with the laptop?

-- Things I've tried, after looking at lots of online suggestions (none of them have worked):

: Removing the phone and the earbuds from the laptop's Bluetooth and re-pairing them again.

: Restarting the laptop and the phone, and turning them off and then on again, separately and together.

: Turning Bluetooth off and then on again, separately for the laptop and the phone and together for the two devices.

: Making sure that the laptop's Bluetooth Support Service is running and is set on Automatic Startup and Bluetooth user Support Service is set on Manual (Trigger Start).

: Checking the laptop's Bluetooth driver; Windows says it has the latest driver.

: Running Windows' Bluetooth troubleshooter.

Suggestions?

Thanks --

I'm also sending this request to HP, Motorola, & Soundcore tech support.

eischech, Jun 4, 2023
  4. [Suejin] Win User

I cannot hear anything through my earbuds 3 pairs tried windows 11 updated last night....

Pairing bluetooth earbuds

Hello kamaazka,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor.

I can see that you are having a hard time pairing your Airstream earbuds.

If the earbuds is not discoverable and the pairing failed, turn off the earbuds first. Then press and hold the MFB buttons until the indicator on the left earbud flashes blue and white alternately and earbuds enter pairing mode. Once the earbuds enter pairing
    mode, try scanning for new device on your Windows device.

If you are unsuccessful, have you tried to connect the earbuds on a different device and was successful?

Kind regards.

[Suejin], Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

I cannot hear anything through my earbuds 3 pairs tried windows 11 updated last night....

1. I cannot hear anything through my earbuds 3 pairs tried windows 11 updated last night.... - Similar Threads - cannot hear anything

2. Anything i try to stop hearing myself through mic hasn't helped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anything i try to stop hearing myself through mic hasn't helped: i opened my sound pannel and my "listen to this device" was already turned off and i muted the microphone under my headsets properties. But i still hear myself through my mic. What do i do?...
  3. Anything i try to stop hearing myself through mic hasn't helped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anything i try to stop hearing myself through mic hasn't helped: i opened my sound pannel and my "listen to this device" was already turned off and i muted the microphone under my headsets properties. But i still hear myself through my mic. What do i do?...
  4. I cannot hear anything through my earbuds 3 pairs tried windows 11 updated last night....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot hear anything through my earbuds 3 pairs tried windows 11 updated last night....: I cannot hear anything through my earbuds 3 pairs tried windows 11 updated last night. Audio fine on laptop. I tried logging off and logging on again....
  5. Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds: I have the following problem. My laptop is ASUS STRIX G731GT with Windows 10 and all drivers installed. When I try to connect my Philips SHB2515 earbuds it stays on connecting and after a minute or two it says "No response from device". My bluetooth chip is made by Intel. Now...
  6. Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds: I have the following problem. My laptop is ASUS STRIX G731GT with Windows 10 and all drivers installed. When I try to connect my Philips SHB2515 earbuds it stays on connecting and after a minute or two it says "No response from device". My bluetooth chip is made by Intel. Now...
  7. Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Earbuds paired but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Earbuds paired but no sound: Just got a new set of Soundcore Liberty Air 2 wireless earbuds i have them paired to my phone and laptop, they work perfectly on the phone but i cannot get any sound from them when connected to the laptop. any help please 175512
  9. Pairing bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing bluetooth earbuds: I'm trying to pair new Airstream earbuds, but the Device Manager is not finding them. They are charged and On. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pairing-bluetooth-earbuds/9808e49f-5db6-45e3-b456-944d4eeb41f1
  10. Windows update last night

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update last night: Just checkexc what was new after the update applied last night and can't find anything about Microsoft overwriting my personalisations. For instance you have removed my wallpaper and replaced it with a black screen and have changed my screensaver from "Windows 10 is ****" to...