Windows 10: I cannot hear nor be heard while playing SoT. First microsoft store purchase

Discus and support I cannot hear nor be heard while playing SoT. First microsoft store purchase in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got SoT to play with a friend and I spent alot of time last night troubleshooting voice problems. I cant hear nor be heard. While looking into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CaseDeRose, May 27, 2020.

1. I cannot hear nor be heard while playing SoT. First microsoft store purchase

I got SoT to play with a friend and I spent alot of time last night troubleshooting voice problems. I cant hear nor be heard. While looking into potential problems, I found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kDHTBQqmpU. And I followed along up until the privacy and online safety page @0:55 in vid on my account via xbox.com. When I get to this page I only have the option to control whether or not friends can see my real name. That's it. Although im not certain this is the problem, I think they have to be related. I am the only owner of the account and dont have any other accounts related to it so I shouldnt have child settings.

:)

CaseDeRose, May 27, 2020
  2. tim2120 Win User

Cannot hear Ring Tones 3110C

Thanks jimmyireland. I followed your three suggestions.

• freed up memory
    • carried out the factory reset
    • ugraded software.
    I still cannot hear the loudspeaker. I tried

• playing a media file
    • calling the phone and selected loudspeaker

Still nothing. If it was not for hearing the keypad tones I would say the speaker was broken.

Were your suggestions a standard response to faults or have you heard of my speaker problem before?

tim2120, May 27, 2020
  3. PeterPirz Win User
    Purchased TV episode from the Microsoft store but it wont play

In answer to your question

I went through the purchase process in the micrsoft store and when the purchase completed i clicked the little play icon that was available in the episode list and got the error described above as to what i used to play it, i guess it would be whatever windows
    uses to play episodes purchased in the microsoft store, tried it several times on different days same error every time, i couldent tell you what the file extension is because it doesn't download, when i click the download icon in the episode list it asks me
    if I'd like HD or SD i choose either one and nothing downloads, no error nothing, tried the troubleshooter and it tells me nothing is wrong. The behavior i would expect is obvious, you purchase a tv episode/movie you click the icon to watch and it starts to
    strea, there should be no codec issues or file format issues when purchaseing from the microsoft store and useing the default setup to watch

PeterPirz, May 27, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

I cannot hear nor be heard while playing SoT. First microsoft store purchase

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 27, 2020
Thema:

I cannot hear nor be heard while playing SoT. First microsoft store purchase

1. I cannot hear nor be heard while playing SoT. First microsoft store purchase - Similar Threads - cannot hear nor

2. I cannot play the microsoft store version of roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot play the microsoft store version of roblox: Each time i open roblox a white page with a retry button appears I tried everything restarting the app, pressing restart, uninstalling and installing the app again and a lot more but it still doesn't work. what can i do?...
  3. I cannot play the microsoft store version of roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot play the microsoft store version of roblox: Each time i open roblox a white page with a retry button appears I tried everything restarting the app, pressing restart, uninstalling and installing the app again and a lot more but it still doesn't work. what can i do?...
  4. Microsoft Store Purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Purchases: [ATTACH][ATTACH][IMG]if i purchased something for fortnite in the microsft store for a game dose it expire because it said the purchase was complete but its not in my fortnite account and it says you own this item but i never redeemed it someone please help * Moved from...
  5. SOT Microsoft Store install issues.

SOT Microsoft Store install issues.: I already own the game and am trying to reinstall it again. When i try to download it via the Microsoft Store on either my C or D drive D has more space, it won't let me download it on that drive. I have tried the wsreset trick and there is no fix. The Install button is there...
  6. Issue while purchasing from Microsoft Store

Issue while purchasing from Microsoft Store: I get some points on my Microsoft account so I decided to purchase Robux. But, I get an error. Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-while-purchasing-from-microsoft-store/00f48f7b-f25c-4dde-a06e-25590aa933b3
  7. Issues while purchasing Robux on Microsoft Store

Issues while purchasing Robux on Microsoft Store: I redeemed my points to my Microsoft account, and in total, I got $3.86 and I decided to by robux with it, but anytime I try to buy robux, it always says error on the other end. the first time tried it, it worked but now it keeps saying error. PLEASE HELP!!!!! ASAP...
  8. I cannot hear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot hear: Anybody know why my headphones have no sound coming from it? My headphones are not muted and the windows audio service is working. My headphones work as well. I have a Alienware Alpha R2 and I got it the year it came out. It is running windows 10. I have uninstalled and...
  9. Microsoft Store cannot purchase Sea Of Thieves

Microsoft Store cannot purchase Sea Of Thieves: Hello I am from Macedonia and i want to purchase this game from the store. I cannot find a way to purchase this on the store itself without being forced to add billing address as some address in the USA . Am i not able to make a purchase from my country of origin? Does it...
  10. Microsoft store purchases

Microsoft store purchases: Why does Microsoft store Show that I have bought nearly every app, when I have not made any purchases? The store Shows I have purchased apps I have never even seen! WHAT is up?...