Windows 10: I cannot Hibernate my PC since my Windows 10 received updates

Discus and support I cannot Hibernate my PC since my Windows 10 received updates in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been using the Hibernate option since Windows 7. On Windows 10 I noticed that it is disabled by default. So I researched a bit about it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SABAPATHEE Sorjen, Mar 13, 2023.

1. I cannot Hibernate my PC since my Windows 10 received updates

I have been using the Hibernate option since Windows 7. On Windows 10 I noticed that it is disabled by default. So I researched a bit about it and enabled it in the settings. Since windows got updated, Hibernate no longer works.After Hibernating, upon powering on, the boot-up process cannot go any further, it restarts the boot-up automatically, and windows has started up afreshI have located 2 recent updates and tried to uninstall it the custom way, and by using commands via the PowerShell command interface, but in vain. It seems that it is a core update or something like thatI am a Heavy user

:)

SABAPATHEE Sorjen, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 13, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Hibernate problems

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components change status.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    You can follow the step by step guide to
    enable hibernate option in windows 10

Swapnil Kharche, Mar 13, 2023
  4. I cannot Hibernate my PC since my Windows 10 received updates

Hibernation and Sleep not working on my WIndows 10 PC after latest update

Hello,

There are many possible reasons for this hibernation and sleep not working issue. The most common causes are
    corrupted Power settings or outdated display drivers. In order for us to efficiently assist you with your concern regarding the issue of waking up from sleep/hibernation, we just have a few questions for you:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Did you get any error messages upon waking up your computer from hibernation/sleep?
    • Have you also tried performing the power troubleshooter?
    If you still haven't, we suggest trying the steps below:

• Press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.

Delete the current power plan and create it again.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Mar 13, 2023
Thema:

I cannot Hibernate my PC since my Windows 10 received updates

1. I cannot Hibernate my PC since my Windows 10 received updates - Similar Threads - cannot Hibernate since

2. I cannot receive emails from the scanner to my outlook since the update, it receives...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot receive emails from the scanner to my outlook since the update, it receives...: We have tried connecting computer to the old network and still unable to receive anything Recently our parent company did an integration so we have access to the international emails. How do I start receiving scanned docs again?...
  3. I cannot receive emails from the scanner to my outlook since the update, it receives...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot receive emails from the scanner to my outlook since the update, it receives...: We have tried connecting computer to the old network and still unable to receive anything Recently our parent company did an integration so we have access to the international emails. How do I start receiving scanned docs again?...
  4. I cannot Hibernate my PC since my Windows 10 received updates

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I cannot Hibernate my PC since my Windows 10 received updates: I have been using the Hibernate option since Windows 7. On Windows 10 I noticed that it is disabled by default. So I researched a bit about it and enabled it in the settings. Since windows got updated, Hibernate no longer works.After Hibernating, upon powering on, the boot-up...
  5. I cannot Hibernate my PC since my Windows 10 received updates

I cannot Hibernate my PC since my Windows 10 received updates: I have been using the Hibernate option since Windows 7. On Windows 10 I noticed that it is disabled by default. So I researched a bit about it and enabled it in the settings. Since windows got updated, Hibernate no longer works.After Hibernating, upon powering on, the boot-up...
  6. I cannot active hibernate automatically of my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot active hibernate automatically of my windows 10: Please, I need help with my inquiry. I want to activate the hibernate mode for a specific time, but I have tried multiple modifications without success. Despite making changes in the options, as indicated in the image below, the hibernate mode is still not activated...
  7. I cannot active hibernate of my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot active hibernate of my windows 10: Please, I need help with my inquiry. I want to activate the hibernate mode for a specific time, but I have tried multiple modifications without success. Despite making changes in the options, as indicated in the image below, the hibernate mode is still not activated. Can you...
  8. I cannot active hibernate of my windows 10

I cannot active hibernate of my windows 10: Please, I need help with my inquiry. I want to activate the hibernate mode for a specific time, but I have tried multiple modifications without success. Despite making changes in the options, as indicated in the image below, the hibernate mode is still not activated. Can you...
  9. I cannot active hibernate of my windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I cannot receive the code to change my pin on my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot receive the code to change my pin on my pc: My situtation is pretty much unique from what i have seen, so here it is: When i set my microsoft account up in the first place, i only had two emails, my automatic one generated on my iphone and my school one. I made my personal one the account email, and the school one the...