Windows 10: I cannot import my picture from my iphone to my pc.

Discus and support I cannot import my picture from my iphone to my pc. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have always uploaded pictures from my Iphone 7 to my HP Pavilion, but recently it stopped working. Every time i attempt to upload pictures, it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gabbygk, Jul 29, 2019.

1. gabbygk Win User

I cannot import my picture from my iphone to my pc.

I have always uploaded pictures from my Iphone 7 to my HP Pavilion, but recently it stopped working. Every time i attempt to upload pictures, it will upload a few pictures then this will pop up:

(i have also tried manually to copy and paste the files but that doesnt work either)

I cannot import my picture from my iphone to my pc. dcea66ec-dd92-47e8-b479-8585cff954f4?upload=true.png

:)

gabbygk, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Javo Win User

iPhone Photos import to Windows 10 PC not working

I would like to troubleshoot my inability to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10. I am an advanced user struggling to find relevant help on the internet since most results are unusable masked adverts for paid third party software.

I want to use it the following way

1. connect iPhone via USB to my Windows 10 PC
    2. open Microsoft "Photos" app
    3. click in the upper right on import > add from the device over USB
    4. select all photos and click import

4th step is where it fails, with no usable message.

• I have set the device as trusted on iPhone
    • I mostly don't see it in My Computer, therefore I cannot just copy
    • I tried uninstalling every driver and iTunes software
    • Despite not being visible in Windows Explorer, iTunes can always access the contents with no issue
    • it has a tiny moments when it starts working, but overall import fails sooner or later and never copies all 3k photos. Mostly MSPhotos don't show any content, just failure message, sometimes it shows it's content and acts as I can select what to import, but as described fails sooner or later
    • iTunes can successfully copy entire phone.

Other attempts
    • I tried multiple free 3rd party SW, all of them either failed or seemed like to be usable only after buying their extended version
    • I tried using iTunes for Syncing the Photos
      • I maybe don't know how to use it, or it is faulty too. But I've set the directory where my Photos should be synced, but sync seems to just backup the phone and creates tiny 'Photo Database file', but no photo actually gets copied onto PC.

3. Picture importing not working

I cannot get the pictures and videos from my iPhone to import to my pc. I'm having a lot of trouble trying to figure it out and need step-by-step instructions!

ColleenO'Connormb, Jul 29, 2019
  4. KristenLG Win User

Pictures not importing from Iphone

I upgraded to Windows 10 and the photo app is not showing any pictures from my Iphone from June-August but shows all my pictures from September. It says there are no photos to import (meaning the computer thinks it has imported all the pictures on the
    Iphone) but over 100 pictures are missing from those dates. Does anyone know how to get all the pictures( the already imported and the ones that have not been imported) from my Iphone to appear so I can just select the pictures I need? The pictures show up
    in my Icloud if that helps???

KristenLG, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. I cannot import my picture from my iphone to my pc. - Similar Threads - cannot import picture

2. Cannot import pictures from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot import pictures from iPhone to PC: Hi,I have been sitting in front of my PC for over an hour now, trying to figure out why the "Pictures" app either won't recognize my iPhone or stops importing my pictures after 9 or so have been imported. The thing is, I know the PC itself recognizes the connection. I can see...
  3. Cannot import pictures from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot import pictures from iPhone to PC: Hi,I have been sitting in front of my PC for over an hour now, trying to figure out why the "Pictures" app either won't recognize my iPhone or stops importing my pictures after 9 or so have been imported. The thing is, I know the PC itself recognizes the connection. I can see...
  4. I can't import photos from my iphone.

I can't import photos from my iphone.: It says we sent your device a notification to connect please accept it to give microsoft photos access to load your photos but i have not received any notification on my iphone.the new microsoft photos is very annoying because it used to be so easy to import photos from my...
  5. save pictures from my iphone 7 to my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    save pictures from my iphone 7 to my pc: I have a new iphone 12 and I want to copy the phono's from my iphone 7 to my pc before I change over phones I tried through photos on my pc but it says it cannot download photos which are on icloud? can I not back them ups as a safeguard to my desktop anymore as I have always...
  6. importing pictures from my i phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing pictures from my i phone: I am having trouble importing pictures from my I-phone. It will begin to do the task then abort it in the middle of it. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-pictures-from-my-i-phone/be8de6d0-29e3-44d3-880a-4859e3665301
  7. can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone

can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone: i try to download photos from my iPhone to my computer and it freezes and i have to close the program. what should i do ? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-pictures-on-my-pc-from-my-iphone/bfc66fd8-60f8-4add-a8e1-c3b601c1a846"
  8. Microsoft Photos Cannot Complete Import from my iPhone

Microsoft Photos Cannot Complete Import from my iPhone: I've never had a problem with Microsoft Photos, but I did just get a new iPhone XR. Although I think I have imported photos once successfully since getting the new phone, for some reason when I plugged my phone into my laptop today, Photos kept coming up with the "having...
  9. Need help import pictures from my iphone 6 to PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help import pictures from my iphone 6 to PC: On my PC I click on the windows box, choose photos. After I click on import photos from my iphone, it says looking for new photos, after it says it has found over 4000 pictures, it stops, no further options come up for me to choose which photos. What do I need to do?...
  10. importing photos from my Iphone

importing photos from my Iphone: Good Afternoon Everyone!! I would appreciate any assistance.... How do I import photos from my iPhone to my laptop? I am getting a message stating that I need to access the import capability through the iPhone desktop app? I am lost!! Thank you in advance....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. When I download my photos from iPhone to PC after about 35 Stockton freezes