Windows 10: I cannot inactivate my touchpad after installing Windows 10 and also cannot download...

Discus and support I cannot inactivate my touchpad after installing Windows 10 and also cannot download... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My touchpad will not deactivate and keeps jumping me around the screen when I don't want it to, any way to fix this in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by slapshotses, Mar 9, 2019.

1. I cannot inactivate my touchpad after installing Windows 10 and also cannot download...

My touchpad will not deactivate and keeps jumping me around the screen when I don't want it to, any way to fix this in Windows 10?

:)

slapshotses, Mar 9, 2019

2. Touchpad not working after Windows 10 installment

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to update the drivers and check if the issue persists.

• Update the Touchpad Driver.
    • Press Windows + x key together and select Device Manager.
    • Locate the Touchpad Driver.
    • Right click on the Touchpad Driver icon and click on “Update Driver Software”.
    • Click on “Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software” option.
    If still the issue persist then I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website download the touchpad drivers and install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 9, 2019
  4. I cannot inactivate my touchpad after installing Windows 10 and also cannot download...

Touchpad/cursor not working after windows 10 download.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Touchpad drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Touchpad drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.

• Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.

• Select the option to Delete driver software.

• Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and
    touchpad drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

I cannot inactivate my touchpad after installing Windows 10 and also cannot download...

1. I cannot inactivate my touchpad after installing Windows 10 and also cannot download... - Similar Threads - cannot inactivate touchpad

2. Cannot boot the Windows and also cannot reset windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot boot the Windows and also cannot reset windows: My computer HP cannot boot the windows.- Automatic repair -> Fail- Reset Windows -> Cannot reset- Hardware check -> All passed- bootrec /fixboot -> Access denied- Chkdsk C: /r -> No problems but Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6- sfc /scannow...
  3. Cannot boot the Windows and also cannot reset windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot boot the Windows and also cannot reset windows: My computer HP cannot boot the windows.- Automatic repair -> Fail- Reset Windows -> Cannot reset- Hardware check -> All passed- bootrec /fixboot -> Access denied- Chkdsk C: /r -> No problems but Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6- sfc /scannow...
  4. Cannot boot the Windows and also cannot reset windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot boot the Windows and also cannot reset windows: My computer HP cannot boot the windows.- Automatic repair -> Fail- Reset Windows -> Cannot reset- Hardware check -> All passed- Chkdsk C: /r -> No problems but Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6- sfc /scannow -> Found corrupt files but unable to...
  5. Cannot Download Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot Download Windows 10: so im trying to download win 10 on my new computer, it downloads all the files and after that it wants to reboot but i never starts up again. system is powered on but no image input im trying to download it from usb submitted by /u/Jonffe [link] [comments]...
  6. cannot download windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot download windows 10: when i try downloading it gives me error code 0x8007001F-0x20006. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-windows-10/f6a50611-b8fd-40be-af90-f49c5a57f46d
  7. My Microsoft account cannot install, download anything from Windows Store, you are also...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Microsoft account cannot install, download anything from Windows Store, you are also...: Where is the English United Kingdom, You keep sending me to the U S A, I do not live in the U S A. This has being an ongoing problem for me. Cannot download install or use Windows 10 Apps. Three weeks I have been trying to fix this problem. Just tried again still the...
  8. Cannot install Norton Security onto my HP Windows PC and also cannot open EXE file after...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot install Norton Security onto my HP Windows PC and also cannot open EXE file after...: As above - done all troubleshooting and nothing works. All was going well until I had to restart my computer after a windows update - then the internet would not connect - had the computer looked at by someone - I did have norton on there at the time it went in, he said that...
  9. Cannot download Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot download Windows 10.: Hi! I got this code 0xc19001e0 when i tried downloading Windows 10? What to do? Got the download from microsoft directly in the chat and now it does not install. Ive got Windows 7 right now....
  10. Cannot disable touchpad on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot disable touchpad on Windows 10: I recently acquired a refurbished Sony VAIO (model VPCF115FM). The system has a clean install of Windows 10 with no software changes. There is software by Sony that allows the touchpad to be disabled, but it is incompatible with Windows 10. I have followed advice of...