Windows 10: I cannot install a network driver on to my computer

Discus and support I cannot install a network driver on to my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed a network driver app on my windows 10 OS and moved it over to my windows 7 drive but when I try to install the driver on the windows 7 OS,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raccoon Ryker, Oct 16, 2021.

1. I cannot install a network driver on to my computer

I installed a network driver app on my windows 10 OS and moved it over to my windows 7 drive but when I try to install the driver on the windows 7 OS, It fails.Please can you help me? Besides I have multiple installations of windows

:)

Raccoon Ryker, Oct 16, 2021
  2. GSquadron Win User

Install a driver for your network adapter

Did all you said, didnt work
    Also, i already have the cd. It is not its drivers people. It is something else
    If it was the drivers the wireless usb key would have worked.
    All kind of drivers suggested, official and other things didn't work.
    It must be something blocking my pc network

GSquadron, Oct 16, 2021
  3. CJCerny Win User
    Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Geethu B Win User

I cannot install a network driver on to my computer

Graphics driver failed durring installation

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you get any error messages while booting the computer normally?
    • What is the make and model number of the computer?
    This issue could have occurred if the driver is not installed properly.

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode with Networking and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode with Networking, I suggest you to install latest graphics driver and check if you face any issues.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2:

Now install latest graphics driver and check if you can boot the computer normally.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

I cannot install a network driver on to my computer

1. I cannot install a network driver on to my computer - Similar Threads - cannot install network

2. I CANNOT INSTALL WIFI DRIVERS!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANNOT INSTALL WIFI DRIVERS!!!: I have tried everything I can think of and after building my first computer and installing windows 10 it won't connect to internet due to having no wifi drivers, and you can't install window drivers without wifi. I've tried installing then from a USB from a separate laptop...
  3. I cannot see my computer on the network in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot see my computer on the network in windows 11: I cannot see my computer on the network in windows 11I have 3 PC in the same home network I see the same problem in all of them See picI cannot see MyBookLive and my computer.2 icons are showing while I should see 4 icons.If I type on the top bar \\MyBookLive and...
  4. I cannot see my computer on the network in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot see my computer on the network in windows 11: I cannot see my computer on the network in windows 11I have 3 PC in the same home network I see the same problem in all of them See picI cannot see MyBookLive and my computer.2 icons are showing while I should see 4 icons.If I type on the top bar \\MyBookLive and...
  5. I cannot install a network driver on to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install a network driver on to my computer: I installed a network driver app on my windows 10 OS and moved it over to my windows 7 drive but when I try to install the driver on the windows 7 OS, It fails.Please can you help me? Besides I have multiple installations of windows...
  6. Cannot install drivers on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot install drivers on my laptop: I recently bought a canon printer and am trying to install the program on my windows 10 laptop. I can install the program itself, but when it starts installing the drivers it fails and keeps telling me to start over again. I talked to a canon representative and it is 100% not...
  7. I cannot see the other computer on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot see the other computer on my network: Hi, I have a desktop computer where I stores files. I have a laptop and I want to be able to access the files on the desktop from the laptop. When I look at the desktop, under Network, I can see the laptop. But on the laptop, under Network, I don't see the desktop to be...
  8. I cannot see other computers on my network.

I cannot see other computers on my network.: I cannot see other computers on my network from my Windows 10 home desktop. I can ping them just fine. I've tried; Follow these steps: a. Click the "Start" button . b. In the search box, type "command prompt." c. In the list of results, right-click...
  9. I Cannot See the Computers on My Wi-Fi Network

I Cannot See the Computers on My Wi-Fi Network: My wife’s new Windows 10 computer can see our two PCs, James and Deb, on our home Wi-Fi Network along with all other connected devices. I am also running Windows 10 on a two-year-old PC. I cannot see the PCs, but I can see the other devices connected to the network. [ATTACH]...
  10. I cannot see computer in my network

I cannot see computer in my network: before last update it was possible to share data between different computer in my network, now I cannot connect to one of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/i-cannot-see-computer-in-my-network/1884a860-0408-4f23-b8be-084db83a2d78