Windows 10: I cannot install anything on my PC!

Discus and support I cannot install anything on my PC! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please can anyone help? I cannot install anything on my PC! As in this question by another user:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by javierramos_007, Sep 15, 2019.

1. I cannot install anything on my PC!

Please can anyone help? I cannot install anything on my PC! As in this question by another user: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-security/error-5-access-denied-setup-unable-to-create-the/e9e9ad9b-9a81-4a99-962e-3e5f0708a855 When I try to install anything I get the error: --------------------------- Error --------------------------- Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Temp\is-27LQO.tmp". Error 5: Access is denied.. You mentioned youcould help is i give you access to my computer...I´ve tried everything. I GIVE YOU ACCESS.. PLEASEHELP ME.

:)

javierramos_007, Sep 15, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 15, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2019
  4. I cannot install anything on my PC!

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

I cannot install anything on my PC!

1. I cannot install anything on my PC! - Similar Threads - cannot install anything

2. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install/update anything on ms store: I've tried countless times trying to fix this problem it just keeps repeating the same message "Something happened on our end.", I have tried resetting the cache, resetting through the settings app and even tried different products but nothing worked. windows 10 is my OS...
  3. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install/update anything on ms store: I've tried countless times trying to fix this problem it just keeps repeating the same message "Something happened on our end.", I have tried resetting the cache, resetting through the settings app and even tried different products but nothing worked. windows 10 is my OS...
  4. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot access anything on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot access anything on my pc: My Pc is login in standard user, and I can't do anything like installing any app or even resetting my pc for sake of solving this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-anything-on-my-pc/7acbc793-7a94-4538-ac72-0f0097551879
  6. is there anything recent updated i can install on my PC?

is there anything recent updated i can install on my PC?: I hav anAsusmodel: R540SMFD: 2016-“intel inside”w/ Windows10Every bit of software i already have installed on my previous PC's⇣HP, Compaq, Mac or MacBook laptop which has got to be younger than my current junk of a PC -laptop;⇡ w/no problem!But I can't...
  7. Cannot search anything on my PC

in Cortana
    Cannot search anything on my PC: Hi I am unable to perform search neither on windows tab or taskbar. search option non functional in whole pc. nor is cortana functioning. it just keeps running for ages without any result. most of the time cortana fails to recognize any voice comand....
  8. My PC freezes cannot navigate anything

My PC freezes cannot navigate anything: My PC freezes cannot navigate anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-freezes-cannot-navigate-anything/1b6527b5-acee-4d7e-8065-3a2aff6b4ba8
  9. I cannot do anything to my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot do anything to my pc: so after doing what the community told me i cannot do anything to my pc. I tried resetiing it but gives me error. Im stuck on the blue screen where i cant do anything to help me but cmd. I did like to keep my personal data. Please helpme. The only working thing is cmd and...
  10. I cannot install anything

I cannot install anything: Hi, Once I wanted to remove and administrator account. I did something wrong in lusmrg.mc but then something happend that I cant download any thing. When ever I install anything a message box comes sign in as administrator account. But I am already signed in...