Windows 10: I cannot install anything

Discus and support I cannot install anything in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Once I wanted to remove and administrator account. I did something wrong in lusmrg.mc but then something happend that I cant download any thing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmirShahzad3, Feb 9, 2019.

1. I cannot install anything

Hi,

Once I wanted to remove and administrator account. I did something wrong in lusmrg.mc but then something happend that I cant download any thing. When ever I install anything a message box comes sign in as administrator account. But I am already signed in

:)

AmirShahzad3, Feb 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 9, 2019
  4. niko084 Win User

I cannot install anything

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

I cannot install anything

1. I cannot install anything - Similar Threads - cannot install anything

2. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install/update anything on ms store: I've tried countless times trying to fix this problem it just keeps repeating the same message "Something happened on our end.", I have tried resetting the cache, resetting through the settings app and even tried different products but nothing worked. windows 10 is my OS...
  3. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install/update anything on ms store: I've tried countless times trying to fix this problem it just keeps repeating the same message "Something happened on our end.", I have tried resetting the cache, resetting through the settings app and even tried different products but nothing worked. windows 10 is my OS...
  4. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot download anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download anything.: I have been trying to download Nord VPN but now I can't download anything else. I keep getting the microsoft store pop up and it won't let me go around it. I click install anyway and it won't idk what to do but i need this software. On top of that i know I have plenty of...
  6. I cannot click anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot click anything: I turned on click lock, and I can’t click anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-click-anything/1ad7ec25-9723-480b-9e7a-e1f0944e0af0
  7. I cannot click anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot click anything: I turned on click lock, and I can’t click anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-click-anything/1ad7ec25-9723-480b-9e7a-e1f0944e0af0
  8. New install, cannot download anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New install, cannot download anything: I’ve just completed a new PC build and installed Windows 10. I’m trying to download the driver for my graphics card and I’ve found that absolutely nothing will download. Tried to download Google Chrome. No go. I click the download links but nothing happens. I’ve turned off...
  9. I cannot install anything on my PC!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot install anything on my PC!: Please can anyone help? I cannot install anything on my PC! As in this question by another user: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-security/error-5-access-denied-setup-unable-to-create-the/e9e9ad9b-9a81-4a99-962e-3e5f0708a855 When I try to install...
  10. I cannot purchase anything!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot purchase anything!: I have called about this and I was told to create a new PayPal account and try again, which I have since done! A small rectangular screen appears that asks for my address, but I cannot change the country from United States to Canada. That is as far as I get. It does not...