Windows 10: i cannot install apps on my device

Discus and support i cannot install apps on my device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; microsoft store is showing to link my account to dive but its already linked an dit cannot install any apps... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MOHD SAADHASEEB, Jun 22, 2020.

1. i cannot install apps on my device

microsoft store is showing to link my account to dive but its already linked an dit cannot install any apps

:)

MOHD SAADHASEEB, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. i cannot install apps on my device :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 22, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2020
  4. i cannot install apps on my device

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

i cannot install apps on my device

1. i cannot install apps on my device - Similar Threads - cannot install apps

2. Cannot install certain apps from Microsoft store on my device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install certain apps from Microsoft store on my device: Hi, I am currently using Windows 10 21H2 on Acer Nitro 5. My Microsoft store app is up to date. The current problem is:I cannot install Xbox app, all games, and the Telegram app from the store.I can install Microsoft todo and Discord from the store. Updating installed apps...
  3. Cannot install certain apps from Microsoft store on my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install certain apps from Microsoft store on my device: Hi, I am currently using Windows 10 21H2 on Acer Nitro 5. My Microsoft store app is up to date. The current problem is:I cannot install Xbox app, all games, and the Telegram app from the store.I can install Microsoft todo and Discord from the store. Updating installed apps...
  4. Cannot install certain apps from Microsoft store on my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I install apps on my device?

How can I install apps on my device?: When a try to install a app on the Microsoft Store it seis Try that again, something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-apps-on-my-device/bef22d1e-57c7-4528-bcf2-a189dc02a84e
  6. cannot install purchased app - cannot find my device??

cannot install purchased app - cannot find my device??: Hello, I have just purchased an app Diarium from Microsoft and when I try to install it, it says it cannot find my device. When I try to add a device, the only options I have is for Microsoft products, not my ThinkPad. My Windows/Office license is registered to my company and...
  7. I cannot install this app

I cannot install this app: Hello there! Please help me. I recently installed the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store due to the new improved launcher. After that, I had to install this app called game services because when I opened the app, it redirected me to there. But I have this error so it...
  8. I cannot install this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install this app: Hello there! Please help me. I recently installed the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store due to the new improved launcher. After that, I had to install this app called game services because when I opened the app, it redirected me to there. But I have this error so it...
  9. I cannot install this app

10. I cannot install an app.

I cannot install an app.: Hello. I am trying to instal the extra thing for my pictures and video editor app but it dosent wanna install and the apps are stuck in limbo again which i know how to fix now. Can someone help me with this?...