Windows 10: I cannot install either Geforce experience or Nvidia drivers on my win10 PC the error I got...

Discus and support I cannot install either Geforce experience or Nvidia drivers on my win10 PC the error I got... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hiyesterday I decided to install the graphics driver that came with my GPU GT 1030 in order to see how CS GO would perform the installation process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Distressed Windows user, Jan 19, 2022.

1. I cannot install either Geforce experience or Nvidia drivers on my win10 PC the error I got...

Hiyesterday I decided to install the graphics driver that came with my GPU GT 1030 in order to see how CS GO would perform the installation process started normally then the installer setup removed the old drivers and instead of installing the driver I was presented with "an unknown error has occurred" error. then I decided to install the newest drivers available 511.23 and I got the same error. I tried to uninstall and remove all Nvidia related software and files and folders on my PC which I could not do through control panel > Programs so I used DDU software in safe mode in order to

:)

Distressed Windows user, Jan 19, 2022

2. Unable to un-install GeForce Experience

I currently have a Windows 10 laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce 970M gpu installed.

I am trying to uninstall the GeForce experience but cannot. I followed the directions in a similar post that stated to do the following:

As you are unable to un-install GeForce Experience software, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adaptors.
    • Right click on NVidia display card drivers and select Un-install.
    • Note: After selecting un-install you will get the message dialog box – Confirm Device un-install. Make sure you put a check mark that says Delete the driver software for this device
    • Click OK.
    • Restart the computer, computer will load generic display drivers.
    • Now go to Programs and features and check if GeForce Experience is listed under installed programs. If GeForce Experience is still listed, select it and click on Un-install and check
    I am still unable to uninstall the program and am currently trying to reinstall an updated driver.

What else can I do to remove the "experience" program?

Thank you

Daniel Toste, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore !

Hello , yesterday i was notified by geforce experience about a new driver , and i decided to install it , it failed many times , and after a restart on my pc , i was not even able to open nvidia gefroce experience , even with admin rights , it gave me
    an error like this - something went wrong try restarting nvidia geforce experience - , i restarted the laptop many times , but still got that error , and i cant even open it . I think this is happening because windows update installs drivers automatically
    , and these drivers may be corrupt , because microsoft , and also i have a bug with my intel drivers , which reverts the brightness from 100% to 50% after each restart . What can i do to solve this issue and block windows update from installing corrupt drivers
    ? I can used Device driver uninnstaller , probably , please help me guys !

Marinel Cipu, Jan 19, 2022
  4. HamzaQazi Win User

I cannot install either Geforce experience or Nvidia drivers on my win10 PC the error I got...

NVIDIA GeForce Experience Driver Update Error.

ERROR:Unable to connect to NVIDIA. Try again later.

When i go to NVIDIA GeForce Experience there is a driver update...I click on download and i get this message
    I cannot install either Geforce experience or Nvidia drivers on my win10 PC the error I got... 52f94ea5-4609-4765-88f7-6b6c430a47ca.png

HamzaQazi, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

I cannot install either Geforce experience or Nvidia drivers on my win10 PC the error I got...

1. I cannot install either Geforce experience or Nvidia drivers on my win10 PC the error I got... - Similar Threads - cannot install either

2. I cannot install either Geforce experience or Nvidia drivers on my win10 PC the error I got...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install either Geforce experience or Nvidia drivers on my win10 PC the error I got...: Hiyesterday I decided to install the graphics driver that came with my GPU GT 1030 in order to see how CS GO would perform the installation process started normally then the installer setup removed the old drivers and instead of installing the driver I was presented with "an...
  3. Nvidia Geforce Experience Performance Tuning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Geforce Experience Performance Tuning: Hey. This is just a simple doubt. i just made a geforce account, and i saw what great features it has. and i came across performance tuning. It told me it would overclock the gpu a little to boost performance, and fan speeds. Now, i have a laptop, the HP pavilion gaming 15...
  4. Installing Nvidia Drivers through GeForce Experience vs manually

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Nvidia Drivers through GeForce Experience vs manually: I hear a lot of people say it's better to install nvidia drivers manually, but I never understood why. A lot of people say they don't like GeForce experience just because it's unnecessary, however there are some features of it that I like, such as shadowplay, ansel, fps...
  5. Can't install NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE: Hello ! Every one I Can't install NVidia GeForce experience. getting error telemetry client failed to install. I tried starting NVidia telemetry service and getting message. The nvidia telemetry service on local computer started and then stopped. some services stop...
  6. Nvidia driver and Geforce experience cannot be installed

Nvidia driver and Geforce experience cannot be installed: i cant install geforce experience it gives me an error i tried every troubleshoot method none worked and i cant install the driver manually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver-and-geforce-experience-cannot-be/8ea89ed7-5f87-4162-b373-a371a91574eb
  7. I CANNOT INSTALL MY NVIDIA GEFORCE 930M

I CANNOT INSTALL MY NVIDIA GEFORCE 930M: My ASUS LAPTOP A556U ModelL X556UF RAM: 12GB with NVIDIA GEFORCE 930M 2GB I cannot install my nvidia even though I tried already all the possibilities that was in youtube even in nivida website to download the drivers but still it says not compatible and failed to install...
  8. Error con nvidia geforce 940mx con GeForce Experience

Error con nvidia geforce 940mx con GeForce Experience: [ATTACH] Este problema apareció con la ultima actualización que tubo nvidia y no se que hacer por favor me pueden ayudar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-con-nvidia-geforce-940mx-con-geforce/6f7d44c2-4809-4e9e-bb10-204fdf90eec8
  9. Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore !

Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore !: Hello , yesterday i was notified by geforce experience about a new driver , and i decided to install it , it failed many times , and after a restart on my pc , i was not even able to open nvidia gefroce experience , even with admin rights , it gave me an error like this -...
  10. Nvidia GeForce experience not working

Nvidia GeForce experience not working: After a recent windows update, Nvidia GeForce experience stopped working. Can anyone help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-geforce-experience-not-working/ea490ae1-61db-4358-abbc-a586ffef4d2a