Windows 10: I cannot install my Dragon professional without getting out of S mode or finding an app at...

Discus and support I cannot install my Dragon professional without getting out of S mode or finding an app at... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot install my Dragon professional without getting out of S mode or finding an app at the Microsoft Store that will allow the installation. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joseph Buckley, Jun 9, 2023.

1. I cannot install my Dragon professional without getting out of S mode or finding an app at...

I cannot install my Dragon professional without getting out of S mode or finding an app at the Microsoft Store that will allow the installation. Can you help me?

:)

Joseph Buckley, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

Unable to install Dragon 13 on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Insert the DVD

Run compatibility from Windows explorer.

Select "not listed"

Browse to Dragon DVD and select the setup.exe file

Run the compatibility mode in default mode (Windows selects a solution)

A Window will open with "Compatible with Windows 8"

Type on "Test" (this will run the setup.exe in compatibility mode)

The Dragon 13 install Wizard will open, and you can start the Dragon 13 installation,

You will be able to do the complete set-up in Windows 10, and it works

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microphone connection with Dragon 13 and Windows 10

Hi Michael,

One of the possible cause to this issue is compatibility conflict. Some user reports that the latest version of Dragon 13 doesn't require Compatibility mode in order to run correctly. We suggest turning off Compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Locate Dragon 13 shortcut and right click it.
    • Select Properties from the list.
    • Click on Compatibility tab and locate Run this program in compatibility mode for and uncheck it.
    • Click OK to save the changes and try running the application again.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Jun 9, 2023
  4. I cannot install my Dragon professional without getting out of S mode or finding an app at...

[SOLVED] Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15.6 Stopped Working After Windows 11 Update

I was able to get Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15 to start working again with the latest version of Windows 11 – Version 22H2 OS Build 22622.590.

After communicating with nuance customer support over multiple days, they provided me with the tools that were successful in getting Dragon back up and working for me. Although, I should state that what worked for me was not recommended by them as a solution.

NOTE: I had performed many of the steps multiple times with no success before the following steps worked.

1. Uninstall Dragon
    2. Restart computer in clean boot
      1. Open Run Prompt type in msconfig and click OK
      2. Select Services tab on the System Configuration window
      3. Click Hide all Microsoft services on the bottom left of the window
      4. Click on Disable all – this disables all non-Microsoft startup services
      5. Click on the Startup tab and open up Task Manager
      6. Disable all apps that start on Windows startup and exit Task Manager
      7. Click Apply and OK on System Configuration window
      8. Restart the computer with the prompt on the window that pops up
    3. After Windows restarts, open the task icon window at the bottom right and close any apps that may have started up.
    4. Nuance provided me with this link to a Dragon 15 Removal Tool: http://supportcontent.nuance.com/dragon/15/DPG_DPI_15_Cleaner.exe
    5. Download and run the cleaner
    6. After the cleaner is completed, repeat Step 2 to restart in clean boot.
    7. Install Dragon
    After installing the base Dragon 15 (without updates 15.3 and 15.6), I made sure that it was working properly. I then restarted the computer following Step 2 and updated it to 15.3. Performed the same tasks and restarted the computer again following Step 2 before updating to 15.6.

I then went into the beta channel of Windows Update and updated to the Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview (10.0.22622.590) (KB5017846). This is where all my problems began. After installing the update, Dragon is still working. I am using it to write this post.

dragon_user, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

I cannot install my Dragon professional without getting out of S mode or finding an app at...

1. I cannot install my Dragon professional without getting out of S mode or finding an app at... - Similar Threads - cannot install Dragon

2. I cannot get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get out of s mode: I am trying desperately to get out of s mode, clicking the link on Switching out of S mode in Windows - Microsoft Support, doesnt do a thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-out-of-s-mode/ceafb459-8db2-407a-a524-f2d4ad2984ba
  3. I cannot get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get out of s mode: I am trying desperately to get out of s mode, clicking the link on Switching out of S mode in Windows - Microsoft Support, doesnt do a thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-out-of-s-mode/ceafb459-8db2-407a-a524-f2d4ad2984ba
  4. I cannot install my Dragon professional without getting out of S mode or finding an app at...

I cannot install my Dragon professional without getting out of S mode or finding an app at...: I cannot install my Dragon professional without getting out of S mode or finding an app at the Microsoft Store that will allow the installation. Can you help me?...
  5. Cannot get out of S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot get out of S mode: Hi,I am trying to switch of S mode however, It seems there is not button to even switch like there is usually https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-out-of-s-mode/bcc58b17-45fa-4804-9066-dc5909c74cfe
  6. Cannot get out of S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get out of S mode: Hi,I am trying to switch of S mode however, It seems there is not button to even switch like there is usually https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-out-of-s-mode/bcc58b17-45fa-4804-9066-dc5909c74cfe
  7. Cannot get out of S mode

8. I cannot get out of S mode

I cannot get out of S mode: I bought a new laptop today, inside was the paperwork to take i tout of S mode. When I go into Settings/Update & Security/ Activision.......I DO see the "Upgrade your edition of Windows" Sol it says If you see that, "Be careful NOT to click on Go to the store" Ok.... Well...
  9. Cannot Get Out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot Get Out of S Mode: A friend of mine purchased a Dell Inspiron 14 5000, which came loaded with Windows 10 in S mode. Unfortunately, the wi-fi connection doesn't work--it detected the local wireless network, but when we enter the security key, it says it cannot connect and seems to deactivate and...
  10. I cannot find switch out of s mode in mirosoft app store

I cannot find switch out of s mode in mirosoft app store: Approximately, 3 months ago, I switched out of s mode on a new computer. When I go to settings-about- Change product key or switch to Windows 10 pro, it takes me to the activation section with dialogue stating "switch to windows 10 pro". Then I click on "Go To App Store"....