Windows 10: I CANNOT INSTALL MY NVIDIA GEFORCE 930M

Discus and support I CANNOT INSTALL MY NVIDIA GEFORCE 930M in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My ASUS LAPTOP A556U ModelL X556UF RAM: 12GB with NVIDIA GEFORCE 930M 2GB I cannot install my nvidia even though I tried already all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bhertaeb, Mar 17, 2019.

1. bhertaeb Win User

I CANNOT INSTALL MY NVIDIA GEFORCE 930M

My ASUS LAPTOP A556U ModelL X556UF RAM: 12GB with NVIDIA GEFORCE 930M 2GB

I cannot install my nvidia even though I tried already all the possibilities that was in youtube even in nivida website to download the drivers but still it says not compatible and failed to install graphic drivers...Likewise if you check the device manager..it is not detected and it was only the intel graphics 950 was detected. I do not know what really happened...Please help me!!!

:)

bhertaeb, Mar 17, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User
    P4-630, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 17, 2019
  4. I CANNOT INSTALL MY NVIDIA GEFORCE 930M

Unable to un-install GeForce Experience

I currently have a Windows 10 laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce 970M gpu installed.

I am trying to uninstall the GeForce experience but cannot. I followed the directions in a similar post that stated to do the following:

As you are unable to un-install GeForce Experience software, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adaptors.
    • Right click on NVidia display card drivers and select Un-install.
    • Note: After selecting un-install you will get the message dialog box – Confirm Device un-install. Make sure you put a check mark that says Delete the driver software for this device
    • Click OK.
    • Restart the computer, computer will load generic display drivers.
    • Now go to Programs and features and check if GeForce Experience is listed under installed programs. If GeForce Experience is still listed, select it and click on Un-install and check
    I am still unable to uninstall the program and am currently trying to reinstall an updated driver.

What else can I do to remove the "experience" program?

Thank you

Daniel Toste, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

I CANNOT INSTALL MY NVIDIA GEFORCE 930M

1. I CANNOT INSTALL MY NVIDIA GEFORCE 930M - Similar Threads - CANNOT INSTALL NVIDIA

2. problem with installation of Nvidia geforce

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with installation of Nvidia geforce: Hi,After updating to win 11, I can not install my Nvidia driver. I tried different versions and also tried to use the windows update, but nothing changed. Every time I got the message that "this version is not compatible with this device."This is my hardware...
  3. problem with installation of Nvidia geforce

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with installation of Nvidia geforce: Hi,After updating to win 11, I can not install my Nvidia driver. I tried different versions and also tried to use the windows update, but nothing changed. Every time I got the message that "this version is not compatible with this device."This is my hardware...
  4. set geforce 930m as primary gpu vice intel gpu

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    set geforce 930m as primary gpu vice intel gpu: as the title says i wish that my laptop would use the G force GPU vice the intel GPU is there a hard setting i could use all help greatly appreciated DME 181748
  5. Can't install NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE: Hello ! Every one I Can't install NVidia GeForce experience. getting error telemetry client failed to install. I tried starting NVidia telemetry service and getting message. The nvidia telemetry service on local computer started and then stopped. some services stop...
  6. Nvidia driver and Geforce experience cannot be installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia driver and Geforce experience cannot be installed: i cant install geforce experience it gives me an error i tried every troubleshoot method none worked and i cant install the driver manually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver-and-geforce-experience-cannot-be/8ea89ed7-5f87-4162-b373-a371a91574eb
  7. Games Lag Suddenly for no reason, Nvidia 930m

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Lag Suddenly for no reason, Nvidia 930m: My Asus Laptop has an Nvidia 930m with a 5th gen core i3 at 2ghz..Its good for light to medium games...atleast it was... i used to be able to run GTA 5 at 40fps consistently....but recently there have been problems... CSGO comes at around 100 fps consistently...but then...
  8. Games Lag Suddenly for no reason, Nvidia 930m

in Windows 10 Support
    Games Lag Suddenly for no reason, Nvidia 930m: My Asus Laptop has an Nvidia 930m with a 5th gen core i3 at 2ghz..Its good for light to medium games...atleast it was... i used to be able to run GTA 5 at 40fps consistently....but recently there have been problems... CSGO comes at around 100 fps consistently...but then...
  9. Cannot Update NVIDIA GeForce 1080 Drivers

Cannot Update NVIDIA GeForce 1080 Drivers: Curious to know where to go from here as far as installing drivers. I wanted to reinstall the most current driver I had for this card due to some weird performance issues i was noticing and most of my research online was pointing to a possible corruption of drivers. So,... i...
  10. nVidia GeForce 8800GT and GeForce 9500GT

nVidia GeForce 8800GT and GeForce 9500GT: I have an older machine I use for backup (Dell OptiPlex 745) fairly well appointed, with an on-the-motherboard graphics adapter (Intel, I think) running one monitor and a plug-in nVidia based adapter, running two monitors. I was running Linux on it until January 2015, when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. in window 10 update why nvidia 930m is not installed