Windows 10: I cannot install .NET 3.5

Discus and support I cannot install .NET 3.5 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time i try to install .NET 3.5 i get the error code 0x80080005. How can i fix it? submitted by /u/martinofalorni [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/martinofalorni, Nov 18, 2020.

1. I cannot install .NET 3.5

Every time i try to install .NET 3.5 i get the error code 0x80080005. How can i fix it?

submitted by /u/martinofalorni
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/martinofalorni, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Anthony Gal, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

I cannot install .NET 3.5

.Net Framwork 3.5 - Sims 3

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you follow the following methods:

Method 1: Disable any security programs on your computer.

• Disable any security programs and try installing the .NET framework 3.5.
    Note: Running the computer without firewall or the anti-virus software is a potential threat to the computer; make sure to enable the security software after completing the troubleshooting steps and after identifying the
    issue.

Method 2: Perform clean boot.

• Place your computer in clean boot and try installing service pack 1 and try try installing the .NET framework 3.5. . To perform clean boot, check this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

I cannot install .NET 3.5

1. I cannot install .NET 3.5 - Similar Threads - cannot install NET

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. Cannot install .net 4.8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install .net 4.8: HiI had 4.8 installed but for some reason it vanished after I tried to install telnet client using turn windows features on or off.Now if I try to enable 4.8 using turn windows features dialog box it does nothing.I cannot install it through any other means.Help I cannot open...
  5. Cannot install .net 4.8

Cannot install .net 4.8: HiI had 4.8 installed but for some reason it vanished after I tried to install telnet client using turn windows features on or off.Now if I try to enable 4.8 using turn windows features dialog box it does nothing.I cannot install it through any other means.Help I cannot open...
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  8. .net 5

.net 5: Hello, While opening "HandBrake" program to add subtitle to a movie, got a notice there is an update to the program. Downloaded the update and tried to work with it, but it gave me a notice this program needs .NET. In the notice is a link to download this .NET, version 5.0.9....
  9. NET Framwork 5 not installing on 21h1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NET Framwork 5 not installing on 21h1: I was running software that uses Net 5. After installing 21h1 it seems to override the 5 version with 4.8, so the app doesn't run. Any clues how to get NET 5 on the PC ? Tests already doneClean WIN install load NET5 and the app worksAs soon as I run the updater it's puts 4.8...
  10. Introducing .NET 5

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing .NET 5: Today, we’re announcing that the next release after .NET Core 3.0 will be .NET 5. This will be the next big release in the .NET family.There will be just one .NET going forward, and you will be able to use it to target Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, tvOS, watchOS and...