Windows 10: I cannot install QUICKBOOKS desktop PRO to my new PC

Discus and support I cannot install QUICKBOOKS desktop PRO to my new PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try to install QUICKBOOKS desktop PRO to my new PC, The below always pop up and I cannot install. A new PC has window 10 and I had no issue with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MTMTMT777, Dec 6, 2018.

1. MTMTMT777 Win User

I cannot install QUICKBOOKS desktop PRO to my new PC

When I try to install QUICKBOOKS desktop PRO to my new PC, The below always pop up and I cannot install. A new PC has window 10 and I had no issue with another laptop, windows 10. Can someone help on this??

I cannot install QUICKBOOKS desktop PRO to my new PC 8bdd41b6-b6bc-4a4f-890e-b344c35d647e?upload=true.png I cannot install QUICKBOOKS desktop PRO to my new PC 22ea15da-8644-4d75-92b8-c2fe98feb246?upload=true.png

:)

MTMTMT777, Dec 6, 2018
  2. geosaxon Win User

Quickbooks Pro 2010

I am upgrading from a Windows XP desktop to a new Windows 10 desktop, and am trying to install Quickbooks Pro 2010 to that system without any success.

I also have Quikbooks Pro 2010 installed on a Windows 10 laptop which was upgraded from Windows 7 where Quickbooks Pro worked just fine, and it works fine with the upgrade to Windows 10. However I have not been able to install on the desktop.

Any suggestions?

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

geosaxon, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

Help articles - QuickBooks Community

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Log on to QuickBooks Pro 2011 with Window 10

Hi,

We need more information with regards to Quickbooks Pro. Kindly provide the following:

• Where did you install Quickbooks Pro 2011? Is it through Windows Store or a specific website?
    We suggest you to perform a clean boot on your computer. Check on this
    link and follow the steps. This can help you eliminate software conflicts when running a program.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. I cannot install QUICKBOOKS desktop PRO to my new PC - Similar Threads - cannot install QUICKBOOKS

2. I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed: I have just migrated my system drive from a PC with Windows 10 Pro to another PC with Windows 10 Pro already installed. The migration did not migrate Windows but all the rest of C: A key finder has identified 2 Win 10 product keys but I have no way of inputting either of...
  3. I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed: I have just migrated my system drive from a PC with Windows 10 Pro to another PC with Windows 10 Pro already installed. The migration did not migrate Windows but all the rest of C: A key finder has identified 2 Win 10 product keys but I have no way of inputting either of...
  4. I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Quickbooks installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickbooks installer: I am having problems transferring Quickbooks 2018 desktop from a computer using windows 8.1 to new computer with windows 11 and i am getting message "downloading quickbooks installer setup failed". Please help....
  6. Quickbooks installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quickbooks installer: I am having problems transferring Quickbooks 2018 desktop from a computer using windows 8.1 to new computer with windows 11 and i am getting message "downloading quickbooks installer setup failed". Please help....
  7. Quickbooks Pro 2010 installed on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quickbooks Pro 2010 installed on Windows 10: My client has Quickbooks Pro 2010 installed on his desktop with Windows 10 installed. He is not willing to upgrade his Quickbooks. The Quickbooks is working fine maybe because he never goes online on his desktop. Will he face any issues going forward - especially if he...
  8. Windows10 Changed how Quickbooks Desktop runs on my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10 Changed how Quickbooks Desktop runs on my PC: Hi! I run Quickbooks desktop on my pc. Just upgraded to Win10. I use dual monitors. Now when I use QB and a dialog box pops up it pops up onto the 2nd screen. Regardless of which screen I put qb on the dialog box is on the other screen. Kinda defeats the purpose of having...
  9. Quickbooks Desktop Pro 2012 will not install with a new Windows 10 Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quickbooks Desktop Pro 2012 will not install with a new Windows 10 Computer: Has anyone found a work around for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/quickbooks-desktop-pro-2012-will-not-install-with/79aa38d7-a1f9-4a7f-93c0-0faee00eefe6
  10. Cannot install W10 Pro (full install) - wants NEW PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install W10 Pro (full install) - wants NEW PC: A little history. I have been a PC owner/user for over 25 years, and have built my own systems from scratch for the last 20 years. I'm currently on the fourth build in my current ATX case. I had been a W2000 user, but had to migrate to Windows 7. I was happy with W7, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot install quickbooks 2019 on windows 10

2. how to reinstall quickbooks pro 7 on new pc

3. trying to install quickbooks desktop on windows 10

4. quickbooks will not install on my computer,
  5. quickbooks 2010 install windows 10,
  6. quickbooks 2010 in windows 10,
  7. Cannot install Quickbooks because of S mode,
  8. why my computer can not installing quickbooks?,
  9. quickbook can not install ,
  10. my quickbook not installing in windows 7,
  11. got error when trying to reinstall quickbooks pro 2010 on my laptop running windows 10,
  12. why is my quickbook not installing on my pc