Windows 10: I cannot install the Windows Scan app

Discus and support I cannot install the Windows Scan app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi! I tried downloading the Windows Scan app but it keeps on saying that somethin went wrong... and gave this code under it: 0x80090016. The same thing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NightmareLuna, Aug 12, 2019.

1. I cannot install the Windows Scan app

Hi! I tried downloading the Windows Scan app but it keeps on saying that somethin went wrong... and gave this code under it: 0x80090016. The same thing happened with another app. Someone please help! My computer said that I need this app to scan unless there is another way to do it. I have the Windows Fax and Scan program on my computer but it says that no scanner is connected. I have a HP ENVY 4500, an all in one printer, and its saying that I need a printer software. I even used a cable to connect my printer and laptop but it still isn't working.

:)

NightmareLuna, Aug 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 12, 2019
  3. AIS01 Win User
    Re installing scan app in Windows 10

Hi Andre,

Thanks for your help, however I believe that the link you provided "http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/scan-app-faq"
    is for installing the scanner device and not for installing the apps. Can you please advise how to re-install the "SCAN" apps after it has been uninstalled in Windows 10 ? I tried searching the apps store for a SCAN apps without any success...

I too uninstalled the SCAN apps in an attempt to resolve an issue that windows 10 (after upgrade from windows 8) can't connect to the scanner of my HP Officejet 6210

AIS01, Aug 12, 2019
  4. I cannot install the Windows Scan app

Scan App

Hi Laura,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing issues using the Scan app on Windows 10. I will certainly help.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves the issue.

Step 1: Run the Apps troubleshooter

Run the App troubleshooter to fix issues that may prevent app from working properly.

Click here to
    download and run the Apps troubleshooter.

Step 2: Check for the update

Go to Windows Store and check any updates
    available for the Scan App. If available, install the updates and see if the app work as expected.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

I cannot install the Windows Scan app

1. I cannot install the Windows Scan app - Similar Threads - cannot install Scan

2. cannot install apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot install apps: i got system error when i install any apps or program on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-apps/84a73c52-9c57-4288-b432-4997506c00c9
  3. cannot install apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot install apps: i got system error when i install any apps or program on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-apps/84a73c52-9c57-4288-b432-4997506c00c9
  4. I cannot install apps; there's no button for it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install apps; there's no button for it.: Hello. I've recently reinstalled Windows 10, and I was able to fix a previous problem with Windows Store 0x08007005 or something like that, but I now have a new problem. When going to install apps, there's no button for installing the apps. However, this problem doesn't show...
  5. I cannot install apps; there's no button for it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install apps; there's no button for it.: Hello. I've recently reinstalled Windows 10, and I was able to fix a previous problem with Windows Store 0x08007005 or something like that, but I now have a new problem. When going to install apps, there's no button for installing the apps. However, this problem doesn't show...
  6. I cannot install apps; there's no button for it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. I cannot install this app

I cannot install this app: Hello there! Please help me. I recently installed the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store due to the new improved launcher. After that, I had to install this app called game services because when I opened the app, it redirected me to there. But I have this error so it...
  8. I cannot install this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install this app: Hello there! Please help me. I recently installed the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store due to the new improved launcher. After that, I had to install this app called game services because when I opened the app, it redirected me to there. But I have this error so it...
  9. I cannot install this app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. I cannot install an app.

I cannot install an app.: Hello. I am trying to instal the extra thing for my pictures and video editor app but it dosent wanna install and the apps are stuck in limbo again which i know how to fix now. Can someone help me with this?...