Windows 10: I cannot install Whatsapp on my computer anymore because apparently I own it. What could be...

Discus and support I cannot install Whatsapp on my computer anymore because apparently I own it. What could be... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently uninstalled Whatsapp Desktop, and I wanted to install it again. But when I go to Microsoft Store to install it, it says "You own this app".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Den Manda, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Den Manda Win User

I cannot install Whatsapp on my computer anymore because apparently I own it. What could be...

I recently uninstalled Whatsapp Desktop, and I wanted to install it again. But when I go to Microsoft Store to install it, it says "You own this app". Nothing happens when I click the install button and my mouse cursor changes into a "no entry" symbol. I'm using Windows 10.

:)

Den Manda, Dec 1, 2022
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Dec 1, 2022
  3. DebbyJ Win User
    How to use Whatsapp on computer - not with Smartphone

Hi! I'd like to learn how to use Whatsapp on my laptop computer, to connect with friends who use it through their computers or Smartphones. We never get online with our Smartphone, as we use installed wi-fi in our home to use the internet.

I downloaded Whatsapp emulator, and also Whatsapp messenger. I see the green Whatsapp emulator, but don't see the Whatsapp messenger on my computer, except for in the downloads section. I extracted it there, but still see no icon for it on my desktop.

I understand I'm supposed to use the Whatsapp code in my husband's Smartphone, in order to copy the code to the Whatsapp emulator (wave). But how can I do that if Whatsapp isn't installed on the Smartphone? And how can it be installed on the Smartphone without going on the internet with the Smartphone, in order to download it? Or is it not possible? And how do I find the Whatsapp code (if it is available to copy) in the Smartphone?

DebbyJ, Dec 1, 2022
  4. I cannot install Whatsapp on my computer anymore because apparently I own it. What could be...

How to use Whatsapp on computer - not with Smartphone

download setup from here:- Download WhatsApp
    run it then follow the instructions

Hairy Scot, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

I cannot install Whatsapp on my computer anymore because apparently I own it. What could be...

1. I cannot install Whatsapp on my computer anymore because apparently I own it. What could be... - Similar Threads - cannot install Whatsapp

2. I cannot download whatsapp on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download whatsapp on my desktop: when I had the app the system asked me to update since the version was going to expire and I tried to do so multiple times but in vain. after the version expired I tried to update again but it didn't work so I had to uninstall the app delete the file and try to download and...
  3. I cannot download whatsapp on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download whatsapp on my desktop: when I had the app the system asked me to update since the version was going to expire and I tried to do so multiple times but in vain. after the version expired I tried to update again but it didn't work so I had to uninstall the app delete the file and try to download and...
  4. I cannot download whatsapp on my desktop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. I cannot install Whatsapp on my computer anymore because apparently I own it. What could be...

I cannot install Whatsapp on my computer anymore because apparently I own it. What could be...: I recently uninstalled Whatsapp Desktop, and I wanted to install it again. But when I go to Microsoft Store to install it, it says "You own this app". Nothing happens when I click the install button and my mouse cursor changes into a "no entry" symbol. I'm using Windows 10....
  6. I cannot install Whatsapp on my computer anymore because apparently I own it. What could be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install Whatsapp on my computer anymore because apparently I own it. What could be...: I recently uninstalled Whatsapp Desktop, and I wanted to install it again. But when I go to Microsoft Store to install it, it says "You own this app". Nothing happens when I click the install button and my mouse cursor changes into a "no entry" symbol. I'm using Windows 10....
  7. No permissions to save to my own computer anymore?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No permissions to save to my own computer anymore?: So, for the past few days I have been trying everything I can find to solve this issue. I no longer have the permissions to save to my own computer. The frustration is starting to get out of hand. So I record while i play games, i save clips and i have been doing this for...
  8. No permissions to save to my own computer anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No permissions to save to my own computer anymore?: So, for the past few days I have been trying everything I can find to solve this issue. I no longer have the permissions to save to my own computer. The frustration is starting to get out of hand. So I record while i play games, i save clips and i have been doing this for...
  9. No permissions to save to my own computer anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Game I own is apparently not mine

Game I own is apparently not mine: This is what I get when I try to play the game I paid 40 euros for. Solve this! It even shows me that I own the game on your website. I did buy the PC version so no doubts on that one. Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...