Windows 10: I cannot installed window 10 on my laptop on dos os

Discus and support I cannot installed window 10 on my laptop on dos os in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys, Please help me out that i cannot installed window 10 on my lenovo laptop on dos os and Lenovo laptop130 Core i5 8th Gen - 8 GB/1 TB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PriyankaKumari3, Jun 22, 2020.

1. I cannot installed window 10 on my laptop on dos os

Hi guys,

Please help me out that i cannot installed window 10 on my lenovo laptop on dos os and Lenovo laptop130 Core i5 8th Gen - 8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics 130-15IKB Laptop soo I have download the free trial of window 10 but it can't be upgrade why I don't how can do it

:)

PriyankaKumari3, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jun 22, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

I cannot installed window 10 on my laptop on dos os

Delta6326, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

I cannot installed window 10 on my laptop on dos os

1. I cannot installed window 10 on my laptop on dos os - Similar Threads - cannot installed window

2. Unable to on my HP laptop Installed OS windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to on my HP laptop Installed OS windows 10: Hello Sir,I'm Pradeep Kushwaha from UP, India.Today afternoon I was work on my laptop and copy data from laptop to mobile phone then suddenly my laptop screen was black out and unable to see any thing and shutdown from press power button. After sometime I was try to on my...
  3. Unable to on my HP laptop Installed OS windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to on my HP laptop Installed OS windows 10: Hello Sir,I'm Pradeep Kushwaha from UP, India.Today afternoon I was work on my laptop and copy data from laptop to mobile phone then suddenly my laptop screen was black out and unable to see any thing and shutdown from press power button. After sometime I was try to on my...
  4. Installing of Windows 11 OS on My Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing of Windows 11 OS on My Laptop.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friends & Community Support Team, This is Gavin Mathos. I want to upgrade My Laptop to Windows 11 OS. Got a message in PC Health Check App i.e. " This PC dosen't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements. The Processor Intel Core i3-6006U CPU @...
  5. Can i install windows 10 os in uefi mode on an free dos 2.0 laptop ? Will it work properly...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can i install windows 10 os in uefi mode on an free dos 2.0 laptop ? Will it work properly...: I have a hp notebook 15 series. 15-be020tu I want to know whether it is good to install windows 10 in uefi mode or legacy mode in a dos laptop. What are the pros and cons....
  6. Cannot install windows 10 on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install windows 10 on my laptop.: A while ago, my laptop began saying that windows 10 needed to be repaired. I downloaded the Windows Installation device onto a USB, put it into my laptop and begun the installation. After it was installed, I continued with the process until it was at a loading screen saying...
  7. Windows 10 2004 installation into a DOS laptop

Windows 10 2004 installation into a DOS laptop: Hello , I was wondering can I install windows 10 2004 instantly without installing any older versions of windows 10 into a DOS laptop ? As I read "Windows 10, version 2004 is available for users with devices running Windows 10, versions 1903 and 1909, who manually seek to...
  8. Windows and Chromium OS installed on my laptop

Windows and Chromium OS installed on my laptop: Hi. I'm a Windows 10 user and a student. So I have an old Lenovo Thinkpad Y450 laptop which was installed Windows 10 on it. After using it around 1 week, I thought it got some problem so I tried reinstalling Windows 10 by USB boot form Media Creation Tool on Microsoft website...
  9. Installing windows 10 on a new laptop with no OS (Free DOS)

Installing windows 10 on a new laptop with no OS (Free DOS): I just bought a new laptop and it doesn't have windows pre installed. It is free DOS. Can I install windows 10 without a product activation key on this device? I have seen people installing it without and activation key but on devices that was already operating of windows 7...
  10. I cannot install Windows 10 on my laptop.

I cannot install Windows 10 on my laptop.: I've reinstalled Windows 10 on my new laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB) and everything went well, but I've realized that the Intel Optane Memory wasn't recognize by the computer so I've proceed to donwload the driver (or what I thought it was the driver, at this point I don't...