Windows 10: I cannot interact with the application for some reason

Discus and support I cannot interact with the application for some reason in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have the game, battlefield 1. And it runs good but... I cannot do anything. I cannot click on it and interact with it in any way which is weird.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by krzysztofDobrzyński, Jan 13, 2021.

1. I cannot interact with the application for some reason

So I have the game, battlefield 1. And it runs good but...

I cannot do anything. I cannot click on it and interact with it in any way which is weird.

I open it. Click it. Press f11 or alt+enter. NOTHING. The game is waiting to be interacted with it but I can just stare

at the beautiful game background.... Why is this. Please help me solve the issue. All I do is stare at it and click it so many

times to be in the game or the mouse to be in the game but it is locked on to the explorer.exe maybe? Not sure. It feels

like the mouse doewsnt see the game and treats it as a box that cannot be touched. I dont know if I described it well enough but once

I click start, the music plays, the button ok is there and I cannot drag the window, I cannot be in the game. Nothing I can do with this piece

of box...

:)

krzysztofDobrzyński, Jan 13, 2021

2. an application can not interact with a desktop

We use the IIS to build our website. In an aspx.cs program, we execute an application that is supposed to interact with a user. It turns out that the application can not interact with the user. We understand that the aspx.cs is runs inside "w3wp" process,
    so is never given right to spawn process that is interactive with desktop. The following steps are provided by some web pages to solve this problem. However, these steps do not solve our problem. Can anyone tell us how to solve the problem?

1. Right-click
    My Computer and from the drop down menu click
    Manage

2. From the
    Services and Applications menu, click Services.

3. From the right scroll down menu, double-click
    Task Scheduler.

4. Click the
    Log On tab, select the Local System Account and
    Allow Service to Interact with Desktop options, and then click
    Apply.

5. Click the
    General tab, click Start.

which can be found in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/223170

立祥陳1, Jan 13, 2021
  3. felipaopl Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Jan 13, 2021
  4. jaison Win User

I cannot interact with the application for some reason

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Hello! For me the options appear equal to the friend up, but in the game there is no effect 5.1. I followed the steps R2.71 A1 (Alternative method).
    I need to do another procedure? Thanks.

jaison, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

I cannot interact with the application for some reason

1. I cannot interact with the application for some reason - Similar Threads - cannot interact application

2. a application is not starting up on launch for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a application is not starting up on launch for some reason: i have tried numerous things, including, restarting uninstalling and mkaing a command for it on run also made the application admin and it still wont launch on startup no idea why...
  3. a application is not starting up on launch for some reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a application is not starting up on launch for some reason: i have tried numerous things, including, restarting uninstalling and mkaing a command for it on run also made the application admin and it still wont launch on startup no idea why...
  4. a application is not starting up on launch for some reason

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Remote Desktop for Android - Cannot interact with some applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop for Android - Cannot interact with some applications: Hi there, I am using Remote Desktop for Android to connect to a server, but I am unable to interact with certain apps. The dev of the app in question SAMMI has said that it might be because it's technically a game in Windows. Server is running Windows Server 22Is there any...
  6. Remote Desktop for Android - Cannot interact with some applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop for Android - Cannot interact with some applications: Hi there, I am using Remote Desktop for Android to connect to a server, but I am unable to interact with certain apps. The dev of the app in question SAMMI has said that it might be because it's technically a game in Windows. Server is running Windows Server 22Is there any...
  7. For some reason, I cannot delete all of the Temporary file space.

For some reason, I cannot delete all of the Temporary file space.: I used Run with %temp%, temp, and prefetch and it does not work. Also, I used disk cleanup, but the 22 GB storage is still there. Therefore, I optimized and defragmented the whole hard drive, but it did not clean up all of the temporary files. Is it possible that those...
  8. I cannot open Windows 10 for some reason?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot open Windows 10 for some reason?: I tried opening Windows Store today and for some reason I couldn't open it. It said cannot open ms store or something like that. And when I tried do the command on Powershell: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  9. Applications fully transparent, but still interactable.

Applications fully transparent, but still interactable.: I've fairly recently gotten a new computer with Windows 10. Some of the applications I install will look transparent (with only the border being visible) or pitch black when they are opened. They can be fully interacted with, and aren't on another display or anything. It's a...
  10. Sluggishness for some reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sluggishness for some reason: Hi There Windows 10 Pro 64bit, 14393.447 Realitively clean install still (system reset done when Avast beta I tested a little 12.4.2281 crashed my user account) Really Sluggish when Running Defender scan and also using Secondife Firestorm viewer, seems with an AMD FX 8310...